Page 181 of 383 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191231281 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 3823

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sergiogarcia View Post
    Anyone here try Dodo massage, advertises on here, new in dublin city??
    That's great news that she is now in Dublin - I have read loads of positive comments about her in the past.

The fact that she has opted out of reviews would not bother me.

She has had issues with time wasters & arseholes annoying her in the past - making her difficult to contact.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tony516 View Post
    Thanks Bigmango. I was aware of that. What I can't understand is the stupidity of being able to post 'street named after Ireland's second biggest city' but not C**k St (Hint: Cock St is the wrong answer).
    I suppose the actual street names you can GOOGLE but some of the clues are only meaningful to punters who live here

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    That's great news that she is now in Dublin - I have read loads of positive comments about her in the past.

She has had issues with time wasters & arseholes annoying her in the past - making her difficult to contact.
    been to Dodo in Dublin, to be honest underwhelming. I can understand why she has opted out of reviews. If interested feel free to PM me, it's not her in the photos either, unless she has grown 4 inches and put on 2 dress sizes since she took them!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jinglyballs For This Useful Post:

bigmango (25-01-23), claremorris (24-01-23)

5. Default

Search for Dodo in Cork massage parlours thread. She's quite popular in Cork.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AmyTantraMassage View Post
    The cork thread were saying she's gone back home. I hope this isn't someone after taking over her profile on here.

7. Default

Was Amy a Malaysian lady by any chance?

Just a quick update guys, Amanda, formerly of broken pen place is gone on holidays. Not sure if coming back. Was quoted that Nicole is working there now. Has anyone info on her, is she as hot as Amanda?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post

Quote Originally Posted by jinglyballs View Post
    been to Dodo in Dublin, to be honest underwhelming. I can understand why she has opted out of reviews. If interested feel free to PM me, it's not her in the photos either, unless she has grown 4 inches and put on 2 dress sizes since she took them!
    I hear you load & clear

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmyTantraMassage View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by esnow00 View Post
    The cork thread were saying she's gone back home. I hope this isn't someone after taking over her profile on here.
    If the DODO in Cork has gone back home then that would explain a lot !!

11. Default

was comparing vital Statistics with a member of the Republic of Cork .....sounds like the one in Dublin is a stand-in or replacement alright. This goes on with other profiles too, very annoying

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jinglyballs For This Useful Post:

bigmango (25-01-23), claremorris (25-01-23)