Page 48 of 65 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Madness

Reviews

Be careful Barney, we pulled a right stunt letting forest have Lingard, we might do the same with maguire yet lol

Hopefully you will sign Harry Maguire Privet. Well so my Man Utd buddies hope anyway ![/QUOTE]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Privet For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (26-07-23)

Reviews

Best thing for PSG now is sell him to real for knockdown price and get the wages off the book, only problem is a couple of 100 million does not affect their thinking
    So football isn't quite dead yet.

And PSG sigh and think if only he sold out we'd have all that lovely blood money.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Rockerman View Post
    Mbappe not interested in talking to that nothing football club in the desert. Seems like he might prefer to play football for a brilliant club like Real Madrid instead of a bunch of fucking rag heads.

So football isn't quite dead yet.

And PSG sigh and think if only he sold out we'd have all that lovely blood money.
    Well fair play to him. We wondered the other day would he not set his sights higher than going to the desert. It would be a shame to see one of the best players in the world out there. So whats the next step? Will psg leave him on the bench for the next year?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ketchup2023 For This Useful Post:

Privet (26-07-23), Rockerman (26-07-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup2023 View Post
    Well fair play to him. We wondered the other day would he not set his sights higher than going to the desert. It would be a shame to see one of the best players in the world out there. So whats the next step? Will psg leave him on the bench for the next year?
    Well doesn't the ridiculous Saudi bid look so stupid when Mbappe going for free next summer. Just shows how corrupt it is. How are FIFA not looking into this? I'm genuinely at a loss at this situation. It's so bent.

Oh Madrid are clever...I think they'll wait for free transfer... probably already have communicated this to him. I doubt PSG would bench him on that wage.

I think once the nonsense Saudi bid went in about five proper clubs should have come in with their own realistic bids. Why not? How have PSG let his contract run down...I went crazy over losing Pogba for nothing, but Mbappe!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Ketchup2023 (26-07-23), Privet (26-07-23)

Reviews

Mbappe and Madrid have it all agreed for him to join them for free next summer.
    It's just a matter of what happens between now and then!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rooney2808 For This Useful Post:

HotRockinLove (27-07-23), Privet (27-07-23), Toolbox (27-07-23)

Reviews

Did anyone see the video montage Al Ettifaq released to announce the signing of Jordan Henderson.

Any image of him wearing a rainbow armband they’ve blacked out his arm if you have twitter you can see it on the link below (from 18 - 27 seconds) I can’t find it on YouTube yet.

https://twitter.com/ettifaq_en/statu...R-CrZQogO-IFsg
    Last edited by Toolbox; 27-07-23 at 18:13.
    No sales pitch, no media hype.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Toolbox For This Useful Post:

Privet (27-07-23), Rockerman (27-07-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Toolbox View Post
    Did anyone see the video montage Al Ettifaq released to announce the signing of Jordan Henderson.

Any image of him wearing a rainbow armband they’ve blacked out his arm if you have twitter you can see it on the link below (from 18 - 27 seconds) I can’t find it on YouTube yet.

https://twitter.com/ettifaq_en/statu...R-CrZQogO-IFsg
    Jordan Henderson is a disgrace.

All that P.R. bullshit is fake as fuck. You'll never walk alone my bollocks.

Show me the money!

Seems a decent, down to earth chap. Family man with young children. Disappointed how it's all going.

Time we realised it's all money now in sport. They don't give a fuck. Gerrard ran over quick enough too.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Privet (27-07-23), Toolbox (27-07-23)

Reviews

Ironically the last two Liverpool captains at the same club in Saudi… but in reality it could be anybody from any club. It is time people realised welcome messages, goodbye letters to supporters visits in the community supporting causes etc is the product of the marketing dept belong to the company whose product is a team playing a professional sport……people have to remember players are employees who go to work each day

QUOTE=Rockerman;3735423]Jordan Henderson is a disgrace.

Show me the money!

Seems a decent, down to earth chap. Family man with young children. Disappointed how it's all going.

Time we realised it's all money now in sport. They don't give a fuck. Gerrard ran over quick enough too.[/QUOTE]

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Privet For This Useful Post:

Rockerman (27-07-23), Toolbox (27-07-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Privet View Post
    Ironically the last two Liverpool captains at the same club in Saudi… but in reality it could be anybody from any club. It is time people realised welcome messages, goodbye letters to supporters visits in the community supporting causes etc is the product of the marketing dept belong to the company whose product is a team playing a professional sport……people have to remember players are employees who go to work each day

Show me the money!

Time we realised it's all money now in sport. They don't give a fuck. Gerrard ran over quick enough too.
    [/QUOTE]

350 grand a week for a bang average 33 year old? Did I hear that right?

Imagine the deal Mbappe turned down...I can only imagine.

I'm not just picking on Henderson...they'll all be at it soon. I just think it's funny that the moral code goes out the window when the green is put down.

Yes P.R. bullshit.

I will add that they aren't your run of the mill employee.
    Last edited by Rockerman; 27-07-23 at 19:02.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Privet (27-07-23), Toolbox (27-07-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Privet View Post

Show me the money!

[/QUOTE]

Oh those open letter’s to the fans make me sick, total nonsense.

“I’ll always be part of [insert team name] family “
    No sales pitch, no media hype.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Toolbox For This Useful Post:

Privet (27-07-23)

Page 48 of 65 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast