Page 49 of 66 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Madness

Reviews

Zaha went to Galatasaray. That's a strange move.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Privet (27-07-23), Toolbox (27-07-23)

Reviews

Mahrez gone to Al Alhi in Saudia Arabia, 30 million, would be a starter for a least 15 premiership clubs and the same in most European countries. I don’t blame the players for taking the money but a lot of talents prepared to drop a level.

As JR Ewing ( ex Dallas oilman on TV for the younger lads here ) everyone has their price !!!!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Privet For This Useful Post:

Rockerman (28-07-23), Ryankelvin (29-07-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Privet View Post
    Mahrez gone to Al Alhi in Saudia Arabia, 30 million, would be a starter for a least 15 premiership clubs and the same in most European countries. I don’t blame the players for taking the money but a lot of talents prepared to drop a level.

As JR Ewing ( ex Dallas oilman on TV for the younger lads here ) everyone has their price !!!!!
    I give Mahrez a pass as he's Algerian so not much of a culture shock to him.

Henderson dragging his young kids to Saudi Arabia. Should be fucking ashamed.

In the name of money. Good lad he is. Will his wife be allowed to drive to the shop for fucking milk?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Privet (28-07-23)

Its official ,West ham have put in a 20m bid for harry maguire. Utd reject the bid.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ketchup2023 For This Useful Post:

Privet (28-07-23), Ryankelvin (29-07-23)

Reviews

He would probably do a job the way Moyes likes, head balls out of the box and nod the odd one in from corners. Having bought Zouma for 35m and aguard for mid 3os alsoit is hard to image what Moyes is thinking. Certainly not buying him for creativity. Match him better if he tried to buy a forward as our leading scorer spin forward position got five goals in the premiership.

Anyway I have given up on this year, survive relegation and get rid of Moyes at the end of the year is my hope for the coming season

QUOTE=Ketchup2023;3737043]Its official ,West ham have put in a 20m bid for harry maguire. Utd reject the bid.[/QUOTE]

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Privet For This Useful Post:

Ketchup2023 (28-07-23)

Quote Originally Posted by Privet View Post
    He would probably do a job the way Moyes likes, head balls out of the box and nod the odd one in from corners. Having bought Zouma for 35m and aguard for mid 3os alsoit is hard to image what Moyes is thinking. Certainly not buying him for creativity. Match him better if he tried to buy a forward as our leading scorer spin forward position got five goals in the premiership.

Anyway I have given up on this year, survive relegation and get rid of Moyes at the end of the year is my hope for the coming season

QUOTE=Ketchup2023;3737043]Its official ,West ham have put in a 20m bid for harry maguire. Utd reject the bid.
    [/QUOTE]
    Ah dont give up before the season starts anyway. And there's the el to look foward to. Will they go back with a higher bid? How much is harry worth?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ketchup2023 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (28-07-23), Privet (28-07-23), Ryankelvin (29-07-23)

Reviews

My thoughts on next season ketchup are that you can only be disappointed by your expectations. I think (hope) we have a lame duck managers whose contract will expire and will not be renewed, if the players are thinking the same nobody will be bursting a gut.

As an arsenal fan I presume your reading rices interviews which are pretty damming of Moyes and I fully agree what he is saying reading between the lines

Ah dont give up before the season starts anyway. And there's the el to look foward to. Will they go back with a higher bid? How much is harry worth?[/QUOTE]

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Privet For This Useful Post:

Ketchup2023 (28-07-23), Ryankelvin (29-07-23)

Reviews

What do Tottenham do with Kane? Playing hard ball with Bayern Munich, but he'd go free next summer and they don't want to lose him to an English club, but it's a guarantee next summer. Should they just sell to Munich now and get it over with and perhaps not get as much as they want?

He turned 30 today.

Tottenham honestly are a horrible club to do business with. I always felt they thought they were big players in football... afraid not.

Reviews

Think they will try for the best deal possible in this window, once this window closes his value is going down, on the other hand how much do you pay for a 30 year old who will have a decreasing resale value,
    He turned 30 today.

Tottenham honestly are a horrible club to do business with. I always felt they thought they were big players in football... afraid not.[/QUOTE]

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Privet For This Useful Post:

Rockerman (28-07-23)

Reviews

Ah dont give up before the season starts anyway. And there's the el to look foward to. Will they go back with a higher bid? How much is harry worth?[/QUOTE]

How much is Harry Worth ? Christ I thought I was the only 1 here old enough to remember Harry Worth. That trick with the shop window ? Brilliant !

Oh sorry, off topic again !
    Are we there yet ?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Privet (28-07-23)

Page 49 of 66 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast