Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Hurling 2015

cant see galway winning. hope they do, but cant see it. they dont tend to do well when the pressure is put on them.
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The D Man View Post
    The All Ireland Hurling Final Day is a very special day for all hurling fans no matter what county you are from. It is fanastic when your own county is involved.

Sunday's match has all the elements to be a cracker. Galway need to be at full speed, can have no more than 2-3 wides and also take their goal chances when they

arise. Be sure the cats will take them. Keeping Richie Hogan and T.J. Reid relatively quiet is also a must. Run at the cats backs as they don't seem to like that.

Diagonal cross field ball could also be used. They need intensity in everything they do. Galway full back line is a worry.

I think Galway can win however it will be a massive struggle for them. Come on Galway.
    Every so often you could say every 5 games they always give Kilkenny a torrid time and it's over 5 games now.
    Don't read into the Leinster final to much, since there is rumour going around that they were not too pushed about the final and were only seeing how they were getting on against the cats.
    Remember the final means more to the cats than us. In fact I hope they never win a Leinster title fuck all good to us.
    Remember the Galway players made worse errors in that final than school boys would.
    And it's well known that the cats would have preferred to play Tipp in the final than Galway .
    Remember we have won more club titles in the last few years than any one else.
    All to play for and Up Galway

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

3. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

The D Man (04-09-15)

Reviews

As a neutral I'd like to see Galway win. If they are going to win I think they have to do it on Sunday, Kilkenny never really let a team have a 2nd bite of the cherry & seem to sharpen up in any replays.

Up The Tribesmen

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Toolbox For This Useful Post:

The D Man (04-09-15)

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Every so often you could say every 5 games they always give Kilkenny a torrid time and it's over 5 games now.
    Don't read into the Leinster final to much, since there is rumour going around that they were not too pushed about the final and were only seeing how they were getting on against the cats.
    Remember the final means more to the cats than us. In fact I hope they never win a Leinster title fuck all good to us.
    Remember the Galway players made worse errors in that final than school boys would.
    And it's well known that the cats would have preferred to play Tipp in the final than Galway .
    Remember we have won more club titles in the last few years than any one else.
    All to play for and Up Galway
    thats nonsense. kilkenny would much prefer to play galway than tipp. it could be kilkennys downfall (i doubt it) that they get over confident playing galway. but if you had asked kilkenny at the start of the year who they would prefer to play in an all ireland final: tipperary or galway, they would have said galway. whenever they play tipp its a tough game. its only every 5 or 6 games that galway turn up againts them
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Meursault View Post
    thats nonsense. kilkenny would much prefer to play galway than tipp. it could be kilkennys downfall (i doubt it) that they get over confident playing galway. but if you had asked kilkenny at the start of the year who they would prefer to play in an all ireland final: tipperary or galway, they would have said galway. whenever they play tipp its a tough game. its only every 5 or 6 games that galway turn up againts them
    Would not agree with you there but each to their own opinion

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Toolbox View Post
    As a neutral I'd like to see Galway win. If they are going to win I think they have to do it on Sunday, Kilkenny never really let a team have a 2nd bite of the cherry & seem to sharpen up in any replays.

Up The Tribesmen

Ya they need to do it on the first day but I do believe they will

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

9. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

The D Man (04-09-15)

Reviews

Dont think there will be many neutrals on Sunday...really think the rest of the country will be roaring for Galway....27yrs since they won it....its a 2 horse race now....all on the day...as Al Pacino said ...anything can happen on "any given Sunday ".....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by loveat1stfeel View Post
    Dont think there will be many neutrals on Sunday...really think the rest of the country will be roaring for Galway....27yrs since they won it....its a 2 horse race now....all on the day...as Al Pacino said ...anything can happen on "any given Sunday ".....
    Two horse race and we,re overdue a big game against the cats so roll on Sunday !!!!!

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

hey D man I live in the middle of the galway hurling community and the last few weeks have been awesome, the colour is amazing, every house has loads of maroon and white out everyone so excited the whole county going to dublin for weekend, the rush for tickets then trying to swap tickets etc
    sunday evening we will be all ireland champions , mark my words gaillimh abu

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RodeoMan For This Useful Post:

The D Man (04-09-15), willie wacker (03-09-15)

Reviews

just back from the senior hurling training and my god kilkenny wont know what hit them sunday, a maroon tidal wave is going to hit croke park around 3.15 sunday

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RodeoMan For This Useful Post:

The D Man (04-09-15), willie wacker (03-09-15)

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast