Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ming

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by circumcised guy View Post
    Oh what can i say about this guy just What a fucking prat!!!
    god, that was easy!

yea, pathetic.?
    why dont people be honest and think things through.
    Its great to talk about legalising cannabis etc but the truth is that people cannot be trusted. I drive for a living and i can tell you now what will happen if its legalised in this country, we will take it as a gloves off and will have a load of stoned people on the road.
    Is there anyone here who things cannabis should be legalised and willing to drive up the m50 next to a car with a stoned driver. There will be bloodshed.
    It took us half a century to get to grips with alcohol and now we could be facing that!
    how many kids will need to be knocked down then before its questioned and dont even try to argue that it wouldnt happen, we all know it would

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by xcitedcork View Post
    yea, pathetic.?
    Its great to talk about legalising cannabis etc but the truth is that people cannot be trusted. I drive for a living and i can tell you now what will happen if its legalised in this country, we will take it as a gloves off and will have a load of stoned people on the road.
    Is there anyone here who things cannabis should be legalised and willing to drive up the m50 next to a car with a stoned driver. There will be bloodshed.
    It took us half a century to get to grips with alcohol and now we could be facing that!
    how many kids will need to be knocked down then before its questioned and dont even try to argue that it wouldnt happen, we all know it would

1. ain't that the truth.
    2. Cannabis is widely used right now - wheres your problem drama queen?
    Last edited by warmcome; 22-05-14 at 15:53.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

Wolverine (22-05-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    Cannabis is widely used right now - wheres your problem drama queen?
    My only problem are gobshites who call for legalising someything because its widely used.
    By legalising something it will increase its use.
    Having worked with addicts in a previous job i know exactly what this does to you.
    The popular opinion is that it does no harm which is totally untrue.cannabis is addictive in approx10% of users, that goes up to 17% if taken regularly as a teen.
    Also by the way a teen who uses it regulatly also has a proven reduction in iq of up to 15%.by any chance did you smoke as a teen. May explain a few things

Reviews

Hehe - you might as well vote for my cat.

Ming Flanagan jesus wept.... Seriously lads, grow up and cop the fuck on.
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

yea, pathetic.?
    It already happens people drive stoned , they also drink and drive and it's legal, btw I'm not in the make drugs legal camp.
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Reviews

My only problem are gobshites who call for legalising someything because its widely used.
    By legalising something it will increase its use.
    Having worked with addicts in a previous job i know exactly what this does to you.
    The popular opinion is that it does no harm which is totally untrue.cannabis is addictive in approx10% of users, that goes up to 17% if taken regularly as a teen.
    Also by the way a teen who uses it regulatly also has a proven reduction in iq of up to 15%.by any chance did you smoke as a teen. May explain a few things
    line for line.

that's only one reason.
    the dutch use only half the rest of europe.
    no comment
    responsible use as with other intoxicants.
    it can be addicting, the failed criminal sanctions which surround it set out to destroy any user.
    i've done alright.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    Hehe - you might as well vote for my cat.

Ming Flanagan jesus wept.... Seriously lads, grow up and cop the fuck on.
    what's that all about, sound like a right dickhead? (he's on 12%) favourite independent
    Last edited by warmcome; 22-05-14 at 16:08.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    what's that all about, sound like a right dickhead? (he's on 12%) favourite independent
    It's about you need to grow up.
    Ming Flanagan has never said anything of substance and he brings nothing to the political table other than childish chicanery designed to impress people who don't really know how democracy works. I mean taking a glass of dirty water into the Oireachtas and calling it "glorified piss"? Only a cretin would be impressed by that.
    Last edited by punterminator; 22-05-14 at 16:15.
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast