Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Ming

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    If you had water contaminated with sewage coming out of your taps you might change your mind
    There are ways and means of getting things done, that display was churlish and self-defeating.
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    There are ways and means of getting things done, that display was churlish and self-defeating.
    he transported a genuine sample of the polluted water to his colleagues to highlight and wake them up.
    it was the 'piss' comment that freaked everyone out.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    That problem has been going on for 7 or 8 years now. Somebody had to be challenged

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wolverine For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (24-05-14), warmcome (22-05-14)

Reviews

Ara the country is a fucking joke anyway no matter who you vote for..!!
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Oh shit! This reminds me to vote , but for who? What system shall i use to vote - ok I will vote for those names beginning with m in line with M for Ming
    Seek and you shall find!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Just back from voting - would you believe - there were no candidates for Europe with a name beginning with M. So I voted for any reasonable non ff fg or lab out there.
    There were two m's in the locals and then I went as far as 1-5 for all sorts
    Seek and you shall find!

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    Vote for Ming and enjoy your day...

Well done to warmcome for proving everyone who objects to legalising drugs is correct.your own link shows that the most harmful drug available, that causes the most damage is alcohol.the legal one.this is what happens when it becomes acceptable to society,widely available and abused, especially by younger people.
    And that again is what we have to look foward to

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by xcitedcork View Post
    Well done to warmcome for proving everyone who objects to legalising drugs is correct.your own link shows that the most harmful drug available, that causes the most damage is alcohol.the legal one.this is what happens when it becomes acceptable to society,widely available and abused, especially by younger people.
    opinion is not fact. legalised needn't mean liberalised. we've learnt from alcohol and tobacco.
    it shouldn't be advertised. just available somewhere safe from organised crime (who organise it's current
    distribution anyway)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

Wolverine (24-05-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by xcitedcork View Post
    It seems to me the only thing that's been proven here is how being ill informed can lead to flawed conclusions. In my experience it's usually poorly educated people who take a reactionary stance and espouse prohibition over education when what is really needed is careful thought.

Who are you to tell me what I can and cannot put into my body? Why should I be denied because of your ignorance?
    Last edited by Jiberjabber; 24-05-14 at 11:30.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

warmcome (24-05-14)

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast