Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you all kids or wot?

Reviews

Wink The Village ................

Quote Originally Posted by Flypan View Post
    Lizz don't get yourself bothered by this BitchMouth with paws, he is only degrading the Irish identity in public so the whole world can see how Ignorant Pigs are the Irish, cause that's what he learnt by being a bastard son, as he never knew who his father truly was... so now you see all the world may think all Irish are bastards like this one, cause the other ones never say anything to prove otherwise... do you really need to be bothered by a shityhead whose only excitment lies in degrading girls to whom he is paying for listening nice words, that's the problem his mother never treated him as a true son cause he is a bastard son so now he needs to pay in order to relive the same situation with his mother, and so he feels happy to believe that those women like him jajajajaaaa!!! Of course, he doesn't know it's part of the business and takes no effort at all to fool an Ignorant Irish son of Bitch!!!!

So Lizz, I personally enjoy your writings here, I would love to keep reading this, but only if you don't get upset by reading the shit that some posters are writing here

I will came back every now and then too, just to keep the flame alive
    FLYSHIT IS AN IDIOT

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Reviews

Thumbs up Gemma

Quote Originally Posted by sexybabehere View Post
    Well Liz would not meet me, does this make her a coward also? I am sure Paws will have the first booking with Liz as soon as she makes an appearance in Ireland.

Lol what you said in your previous did entertain me. You do not know Paws to judge him just as Liz does not know me. If you read any of Paws previous posts you will notice a trend: He is nice to everyone that is nice to him. Again treat others as you would like to be treated..

Gemma
    First in line to meet Miss Lizzy as soon as she steps off the plane ................. you do know me Gem!!!

Paws

Reviews

Cool Sasha

Quote Originally Posted by maturesasha View Post
    You must be desperate for a client to back up a man that has called a persons mother and child filthy names. I never read, and I read alot, the sick names and comment this man has made. Oh a thought has just entered my head, is he your pimp? Or does it make you feel better about yourself when a man puts another woman down. Liz did make some off the wall comments but nothing to deserve what BigPaws has said to her. Simply Sick
    Let me explain something to you, or to anybody else with intelligence who may be reading this, Liz abused posters on the other site relentlessly and was absolutely vile in her posts there without any regret at the upset she may cause those she attacked ............ the only thing that seemed to get to her there was any mention of her mother or son.
    So, after being banned over there, she decided to bring her racist pig-ignorant disgusting attitude here in the hopes that she could say whatever she wants to whomever she wishes with no recourse .............. then I as a proud Irish man decided enough is enough!!
    She wants to attack on here then she should be prepared to be attacked back ............ is her family out of bounds because it is the only thing that seems to upset her???
    FUCK NO!!!!

Paws

Reviews

Talking SadFather

Quote Originally Posted by godfather View Post
    Sasha you only wish you had Gemma's phone. When I was in her company her phone was getting call after call. Gemma also likes doing her own thing and I am certain everyone else that has met her can say the same so there goes your pimp theory. I personally hate Paws, he is a big mouthed arrogent prick but I know Gemma is only defending him because she is friends. Gemma you can find nicer friends. Liz deserves everything she got even from this prick.

GF
    The only thing you actually know about me is I'm the man who is seemingly liked more by the woman you think you fell in love with .................. frustrated much???

Paws

Reviews

Thumbs up A True Gem

Quote Originally Posted by sexybabehere View Post
    Lol I did pass it on to him. He is doing just that. If people are nice to him he's nice back and if there not he's not. I am the exact same. I am nice to people that are nice to me and I am not nice to people that are not nice to me..

Gemma
    As you said Gem I am now and have always done just that ............. you want "bigpaws" to be nice to you? Treat you with respect?? Engage in adult conversations in an articulate maner???
    Then you must reciprocate ladies and gentlemen ........................

Gemma likes me and she knows me .............. she also happens to be a lovely lovely girl so why wouldn't she be treated like the lady she is when in my company.

Paws

Reviews

Wink The Pot Calling The Kettle ................ ?????

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    ThanksThe World will be a better place now that there's one less psychoic bully roaming around
    You leaving us Anita????
    Aw say it ain't so!!!

Paws

ps By the way this a perfect example of what Gemma was talking about ................ Anita calls me a "psychoic bully" and she would expect me to treat her with respect in return????

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by godfather View Post
    Sasha you only wish you had Gemma's phone. When I was in her company her phone was getting call after call. Gemma also likes doing her own thing and I am certain everyone else that has met her can say the same so there goes your pimp theory. I personally hate Paws, he is a big mouthed arrogent prick but I know Gemma is only defending him because she is friends. Gemma you can find nicer friends. Liz deserves everything she got even from this prick.

GF
    Hi Godfather,

You are right about me not having a pimp and doing my own thing thus I can pick and choose my own friends as I wish. I decide who are nice and who are not. ALL OF MY FRIENDS ARE NICE

Gemma

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default Sasha........ please dont take my side - its just not worth it, neither are they.

Quote Originally Posted by maturesasha View Post
    You must be desperate for a client to back up a man that has called a persons mother and child filthy names. I never read, and I read alot, the sick names and comment this man has made. Oh a thought has just entered my head, is he your pimp? Or does it make you feel better about yourself when a man puts another woman down. Liz did make some off the wall comments but nothing to deserve what BigPaws has said to her. Simply Sick

This simple little dick cannot get sex any other way than to use his hard earnt Euros.... one should feel sorry for him alas there is not one person with half a brain on here that feels any sorrow for him at all........pity is all.

Thanks Sasha.... do yourself a favour - what he has said and done is well beyond the pale but he doesnt think he is in the wrong as he is tooooooo thick and sick in the head.

He makes people with limited ability look well able - you don't stick up for me as you live or work in Ireland and you dont want to lose Clients because of me - please - i totally see why you say what you have and thats because you are normal and someone that is kind and caring.

You take care and should i come to Ireland i will give you a call - put all the town and counties on the board, doing duos and with all sorts.......etc., etc., You have to be thrilled that Gemma's phone is ringing - although she did say she had a maid - i always thought that the maid answered the phone or as a true PRO you switch it to silent.....unlike her gob which is non stop.

I nearly died when i looked at her profile - bloody hell shes a big old bruiser.....size 16....
    Shit didn't know they maid lingerie that big. Still amazing what you can get at Evans Outsize now isn't it so i am told.......

xxx Lizzy

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default I dont see men like you sweetie - still you are not a man are you

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    First in line to meet Miss Lizzy as soon as she steps off the plane ................. you do know me Gem!!!

Paws

Still hiding behind Gemma are you......... ahhhhhh bless - me thinks you are scared of me dick head.........

Stressful being you i would imagine cos you are the most hideous little man.

Thank god my Clients are gentlemen and not jerk offs like you.......bye jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post

You take care and should i come to Ireland i will give you a call - put all the town and counties on the board, doing duos and with all sorts.......etc., etc., You have to be thrilled that Gemma's phone is ringing - although she did say she had a maid - i always thought that the maid answered the phone or as a true PRO you switch it to silent.....unlike her gob which is non stop.

I nearly died when i looked at her profile - bloody hell shes a big old bruiser.....size 16....
    Shit didn't know they maid lingerie that big. Still amazing what you can get at Evans Outsize now isn't it so i am told.......

xxx Lizzy
    DO NOT FEED THE TROLL THREAD COMES TO MIND HERE

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast