Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Are you all kids or wot?

Reviews

Talking Blind Leading The Blind!!!!!

Have you actually seen a pic of "MatureSasha" aka "IrishMolly" Liz?????
    Enjoy that duo!!!!!!

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default Nerr you are the idiot.......or egit or however you spell it in Ireland?

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    FLYSHIT IS AN IDIOT

Paws
    You so want me to say how thick the Irish alledgedly are and how horrible the entire nation are - i dont need to say anything at all - you just say it all by yourself........

How you are thought of in Ireland is not one to be proud of - the only person that has anything nice to say about you is you friend Rolly Polly........ ciao L

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default I have on the board........

Enjoy that duo!!!!!!

Paws

Ahhhhhhh but i didnt say who i was doing a duo with now did i........not sasha - cos she is busy doing one with the Gob Stopper.......

You need to google my girlfriend........still you are not able to get onto the English Google are you cos im sure you think the world begins and ends with paddiesville.

Ciao dip shit......... Now you have something to show that is alledgedly racist.....or is it a joke like my mother being sick ........... You chose.........

Reviews

Smile Liz

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Ahhhhhhh but i didnt say who i was doing a duo with now did i........not sasha - cos she is busy doing one with the Gob Stopper.......

You need to google my girlfriend........still you are not able to get onto the English Google are you cos im sure you think the world begins and ends with paddiesville.

Ciao dip shit......... Now you have something to show that is alledgedly racist.....or is it a joke like my mother being sick ........... You chose.........

"Paddiesville" would be considered a racist joke ................. *removed*!!!

Paws

Reviews

Talking

Enjoy that duo!!!!!!

Paws

lol, Paws you f***ing made me wet myself, lmao. Nice one.

Question

The only thing you actually know about me is I'm the man who is seemingly liked more by the woman you think you fell in love with .................. frustrated much???

Paws
    Frustrated me never. Are you sure you did not fall in love with her also???

Gemma you know where I am

GF

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default Racist .......Moi...........

"Paddiesville" would be considered a racist joke ................. *removed*!!!

Paws
    Too bad......... i did say that you would have to take it as a joke - still you had a sense of humour by pass - which went well ....... cos you still aint got a sense of humour have ya.

You told me on a P.M. That your name was Paddie ergo you think the world revolves around you so i thought that you would be chuffed to live in your own town - Paddiesville.

I think that if you dish it you should be able to take it Paddie.......

xxxx Lots of Hate...............

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default He doesn't have a Prick he is one though

Quote Originally Posted by godfather View Post
    Sasha you only wish you had Gemma's phone. When I was in her company her phone was getting call after call. Gemma also likes doing her own thing and I am certain everyone else that has met her can say the same so there goes your pimp theory. I personally hate Paws, he is a big mouthed arrogent prick but I know Gemma is only defending him because she is friends. Gemma you can find nicer friends. Liz deserves everything she got even from this prick.

GF

You are an idiot ........ dont you think all the phones ring when the girls come to town - cos i think we all know that they do - still some people are more chosy who we see than others

You on the other hand are a twat ......... Possibly an even bigger idiot than your friend Paws who seems to have your girlfriend around his little finger and probably telling her not to see or speak to you......ever thought of that??? Nerrr doubt it not really that bright are you - one sandwich short of a picnic.

There's something for you to think about!!!! She doesn't love you any more and come to that nobody does do they.......... boo hoo...........

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    You on the other hand are a twat ......... Possibly an even bigger idiot than your friend Paws who seems to have your girlfriend around his little finger and probably telling her not to see or speak to you......ever thought of that??? Nerrr doubt it not really that bright are you - one sandwich short of a picnic.

There's something for you to think about!!!! She doesn't love you any more and come to that nobody does do they.......... boo hoo...........
    My dear dear Elizabeth. I think you are a bottle of water short from a picnic. Gemma speaks her own mind and is not wrapped around that pricks finger. Everything between Gemma and I went pear shaped when I offered her a rather large amount of money to stay in Dublin for the weekend but she refused.

When are you coming to Ireland Liz? I can buy you for sure.

Reviews

Cool SadFather

Quote Originally Posted by godfather View Post
    My dear dear Elizabeth. I think you are a bottle of water short from a picnic. Gemma speaks her own mind and is not wrapped around that pricks finger. Everything between Gemma and I went pear shaped when I offered her a rather large amount of money to stay in Dublin for the weekend but she refused.

When are you coming to Ireland Liz? I can buy you for sure.
    That's were you are wrong SadFather .......... "Gemma" had decided to stop seeing you long before that weekend, that pathetic attempt to buy her off gave her just the excuse she needed to then stop talking to you also.

Paws

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast