Thread: drugs something i find intreasting

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default drugs something i find intreasting

was reading about the peru two, and reading the comments about give them life all the hurt and pain they cause by bringing drugs

to me those statements are on par with someone going u smoke weed, i dont agree as my mate died of herion, ban all drugs

now there illegal, true but similar drugs are perfectly legal, ie tobacco alchol and lets not forget irelands biggest drug addicts tend to favour our legal alteratives such as valiums etc

the thing about drug abusers is, they will always find a new a drug to abuse its the personailty of a person not the drug as such

comments that this girls will bring hurt and misery is kinda funny, firstly one look at them, hardly the masterminds here,

secondly, ive met a few dealers in my time, never once have i been made buy, ive been offered but the final choice of what i put into my body was my choice...... so how does the dealer hurt and cause misery when you choose it? and its not like the give u a list, you ask for the drug u want.... so if ur buying herion ur asking for it
    kinda like saying my next client is a rapist because he paying to have sex with me

also to a drug addict again if there no herion, they will find an alterative thats the nature of the beast....

there a bar 200m away for me, im not inclinced to go over there for a drink, but there some who sit here counting the seconds till it opens, do we scream and preech the drink industry are murders etc? no we put the blame nd rightly on the addict who abuses it

if we made drugs legal wud we really have more abusers? or abusers with more varied usuages

if your going to be an addict thats down to you, not the barman or the dealer really!

just something i always found laughable esp the drugs are bad my friend died of herion. no your mate died because he was an idiot who pumped shit in his veins of his own accord, the dealer sold it he bought it

we have such a blame culture, if we cannot agree we need to find something to blame, the only thing to blame is human nature
    Last edited by saoirsemac; 26-09-13 at 09:05.
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to saoirsemac For This Useful Post:

bhoywonder (26-09-13), Calidude (27-09-13), Delightful Dannii (26-09-13), hornylimerick (26-09-13), ocred (26-09-13), the traveller (26-09-13), TonyB (28-09-13), warmcome (26-09-13), WHAT A NAME (26-09-13)