Thread: The Experts Advice

1. Default The Experts Advice

Gentleman, I am new to the board, and actually new to enjoying the company of the beautiful ladies who have chosen this as their occupation. I will be coming to the Dublin City Center area for business the week of 2/18. I must say that you have so many beautiful ladies, it's very hard to choose one over the other. But alas, I cannot see them all. Since I am new to this, I am looking for a lady who seems to enjoy her work, one that likes to give that GFE experience, and one that is or at least appears to be as horny as we gentleman. I have read many reviews, and I must say, the reviews are truly helpful. I have a list of the ladies that I believe based on all your reviews meet the qualifications of what I am seeking. I wanted to run this short list past a few of you and get your impression and opinion of one final time. If you could only see one of these lovely ladies, and you were seeking what I mentioned above, who would you choose based on your experience with one or all of these ladies? The ladies are: Amina, Apple, Irish Ciera, Leyla, and Oliva. I look forward to your advice and experience.

garrow

You should probably request answers by pm only.
    It seems unfair to name off 5 girls and then openly debate which one is best.
    All of them seem lovely btw. Nice shortlist Garrow

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Overfinch For This Useful Post:

mills68 (27-01-13)

I think we have the same shortlist!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Overfinch View Post
    You should probably request answers by pm only.
    It seems unfair to name off 5 girls and then openly debate which one is best.
    All of them seem lovely btw. Nice shortlist Garrow
    Have to support What Overfinch says, since, as you say we men are very lucky to have such a varied choice. Remember choice is a two way street so yes PM is the way to go in this case. Do not forget this is a small island and if we are talking about the girls here you can bet the talk too.