Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Love/Hate

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteNoob View Post
    They were best mates not two episodes ago. Elmo said to the kid, the gun is under the second wheelie bin, as he went down to get it, his "mate" came along on the bike, shot him, looked at Elmo and Elmo drove off as if to say "job done".
    that look was significant, and even a noob hitman would know not to blow his cover. i think Elmo could have
    set Nidge's latest recruit up, but why, i'm unsure?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteNoob View Post
    They were best mates not two episodes ago. Elmo said to the kid, the gun is under the second wheelie bin, as he went down to get it, his "mate" came along on the bike, shot him, looked at Elmo and Elmo drove off as if to say "job done".
    nah its best to deal in facts than opinions. but if were doing opinions then the way I take it is that the look elmo gave it was a wtf was that. and the look the gunner gave was tell nidge Im his new killer, ive just killed my competition afterall, remember a couple of episodes ago the gunner wanted into the gang by asking the guy who he later shot?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TiffanyTees View Post
    Watch it on RTE catch up on the net, then come back and admit you got it wrong, humility is a wonderfully thing.

Tiff xxx
    as o pposed to smugness
    its best to be hundred % right though if you play the smugness card, which we wont know as its all up in the air now, but maybe if all is revealed later on in next series then

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    nah its best to deal in facts than opinions. but if were doing opinions then the way I take it is that the look elmo gave it was a wtf was that. and the look the gunner gave was tell nidge Im his new killer, ive just killed my competition afterall, remember a couple of episodes ago the gunner wanted into the gang by asking the guy who he later shot?
    Ironic, as you think your opinion is fact!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    as o pposed to smugness
    its best to be hundred % right though if you play the smugness card, which we wont know as its all up in the air now, but maybe if all is revealed later on in next series then

The comments were about this series not next season, do try and keep up.

Tiff xxx

" Tiffany Tees "
    Strangers are friends I have yet to meet.

Reviews

when Nidge and gang were about to end the young lad, the cops disturbed them.
    the young lad denied there was a problem to gardai. that's what makes this type of crime
    hard to infiltrate.

also last sunday when it showed Nidge losing the cops by leaving bar in another car, shows
    that surveillance is not always so easy.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Is there nothing between Love/Hate. such as indifference. Surely indifference would make a good soap. No nastiness etc

Reviews

bring on the next season, loads of new story lines/routes to follow, JUst like building an empire from scratch again as they now know that the cops have their number.

It will continue to grow hopefully
    Galway_stud
    Aiming to please every time

]
    Gone but not forgotten
    Jessica Jessy

Reviews

For some reason they have scrapped the whole Dano and Nidge showdown. By killing off Dano a few episodes ago and Lizzie getting arrested that's the end of that. Also the young fellow getting shot. I think that could have been explored more seen as the whole of last season was leading up to something. It feels to me like they are stretching the series out more. A mistake Lost made by going too long and not having a clue where it's going. It's clear Nidge is going to be the main star for a long time. They have scrapped this thing with the RA. Darrens death should have been explored more. Perhaps in the next series as Nidge did make some reference to it. The excellent Aoibhinn McGinnity (Trish)was very underused. Also Sean McGinleys character should have been used more. It was still an enjoyable series. But not what we were expecting. Maybe that's the cleverness of the whole thing. Everyone was expecting a big shoot out between the police and Nidges crew. The whole surveilence operation by the guards was very well done. I hope the series doesn't end up like Lost and just carries on as a cash cow for RTE. I would prefer one more explosive series and end on a high like Breaking Bad.
    Last edited by thehighwayman; 12-11-13 at 19:02.

Reviews

i read the next series revolves around Nidge's move to Spain.

Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast