Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Did my gf give me sloppy seconds?

Reviews

Default Did my gf give me sloppy seconds?

I suspect my partner gave me sloppy seconds ...but she denies it,but here's the story,yesterday morning around 11 we had sex and I filled her full of love juice ! We stayed in bed till 1 ish then showered and went our merry ways for the day...
    Met back up around 9 and she got ready to go to a party,I didn't feel like going,but my sisters were going with her...they left at around 11 and she got back home around 4am,she got in bed beside me and I woke up...kissed her and asked how the party went...'good' said...then I felt her pussy and it was warm and juicy so I started to penatrate her..
    She was very warm and juicy and that's when I thought to myself she had sex with some other guy and he filled her full of cum,I must say i fucked her harder than ever and it was beautiful feeling !! Strange cause I would have never thought that I would be into sloppy seconds !! But here's the question I need answered ,is it possible she still had my cum in her from the morning session? Or there's no chance it was mine and she fucked some other guy?
    I asked her did she cheat on me and did she fuck some guy and she said No way that she didn't cheat,she's insisting it's my cum from the morning that was in her pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by MR-LOVA View Post
    I suspect my partner gave me sloppy seconds ...but she denies it,but here's the story,yesterday morning around 11 we had sex and I filled her full of love juice ! We stayed in bed till 1 ish then showered and went our merry ways for the day...
    Met back up around 9 and she got ready to go to a party,I didn't feel like going,but my sisters were going with her...they left at around 11 and she got back home around 4am,she got in bed beside me and I woke up...kissed her and asked how the party went...'good' said...then I felt her pussy and it was warm and juicy so I started to penatrate her..
    She was very warm and juicy and that's when I thought to myself she had sex with some other guy and he filled her full of cum,I must say i fucked her harder than ever and it was beautiful feeling !! Strange cause I would have never thought that I would be into sloppy seconds !! But here's the question I need answered ,is it possible she still had my cum in her from the morning session? Or there's no chance it was mine and she fucked some other guy?
    I asked her did she cheat on me and did she fuck some guy and she said No way that she didn't cheat,she's insisting it's my cum from the morning that was in her pussy.
    I'd say the other guy probably had a massive hot and throbbing cock.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

AdorateurCul (01-09-12), Clyde (01-09-12), El Gordo (01-09-12), Vindictus (02-09-12)

well i doubt it very much, I mean i am sure when she showered she washed her pussy and thus it would be clean!!! chould she not just have been horny and wet and thats why she had such a wet pussy,
    otherwise i would worry I mean surely if she slept with someone at a party she would of worn a condom!!!
    I would ask your sisters I am sure they would be able to say wether or not she was hanging around guys!!!
    I know that doesnt mean she cheated but if they say that they were with her all night and she wasnt chatting to guys then its highly unlikely anything happened.
    However if they noticed she was away a while and with guys whilest it doesnt mean shes done anything it does mean its possible!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to adog For This Useful Post:

MR-LOVA (01-09-12)

Quote Originally Posted by MR-LOVA View Post
    What is good for the gander is also good for the goose my sweet
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

El Gordo (01-09-12), emmasweet (02-09-12), Englishnikki (02-09-12), Mature Temptation (01-09-12), MR-LOVA (01-09-12), UKHeather (01-09-12)

Quote Originally Posted by adog View Post
    well i doubt it very much, I mean i am sure when she showered she washed her pussy and thus it would be clean!!! chould she not just have been horny and wet and thats why she had such a wet pussy,
    otherwise i would worry I mean surely if she slept with someone at a party she would of worn a condom!!!
    I would ask your sisters I am sure they would be able to say wether or not she was hanging around guys!!!
    I know that doesnt mean she cheated but if they say that they were with her all night and she wasnt chatting to guys then its highly unlikely anything happened.
    However if they noticed she was away a while and with guys whilest it doesnt mean shes done anything it does mean its possible!!!
    Nope. Gravity dictates that what goes up must come down, eventually. Washing wont help

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Nope. Gravity dictates that what goes up must come down, eventually. Washing wont help
    well i wont argue i am sure ya know best lol
    Agree he ent in much of a position to talk comming on here giving out ironic lol
    wish my gf would do it be such a turn on emmmmm

10. The Following User Says Thank You to adog For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (01-09-12)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    What is good for the gander is also good for the goose my sweet
    And with 39 reviews she has a lot to catch up on. Go girl ! Sounds like Karma to me.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mature Temptation For This Useful Post:

emmasweet (02-09-12), Englishnikki (02-09-12), Lucy Chambers (01-09-12), UKHeather (02-09-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Mature Temptation View Post
    And with 39 reviews she has a lot to catch up on. Go girl ! Sounds like Karma to me.
    Is it wrong of me to hope she swallowed then snogged?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

F007 (01-09-12), Englishnikki (02-09-12), Mature Temptation (01-09-12), UKHeather (02-09-12)

Jesus! STI much? Has nobody in the civvie world heard of condoms?

EHH so wrong of you lol

17. The Following User Says Thank You to adog For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (01-09-12)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast