Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Did my gf give me sloppy seconds?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MR-LOVA View Post
    I suspect my partner gave me sloppy seconds ...but she denies it,but here's the story,yesterday morning around 11 we had sex and I filled her full of love juice ! We stayed in bed till 1 ish then showered and went our merry ways for the day...
    Met back up around 9 and she got ready to go to a party,I didn't feel like going,but my sisters were going with her...they left at around 11 and she got back home around 4am,she got in bed beside me and I woke up...kissed her and asked how the party went...'good' said...then I felt her pussy and it was warm and juicy so I started to penatrate her..
    She was very warm and juicy and that's when I thought to myself she had sex with some other guy and he filled her full of cum,I must say i fucked her harder than ever and it was beautiful feeling !! Strange cause I would have never thought that I would be into sloppy seconds !! But here's the question I need answered ,is it possible she still had my cum in her from the morning session? Or there's no chance it was mine and she fucked some other guy?
    I asked her did she cheat on me and did she fuck some guy and she said No way that she didn't cheat,she's insisting it's my cum from the morning that was in her pussy.
    Google the word 'cuckold' you may find you relate with the term.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (09-12-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I think killing her is slightly ott. Since he has shagged his way through most of EI. Ask her for a threesome maybe?

I am so going to start an advice column. You can all send me your problems. The suicide rate will rise but it will keep us in lulz for weeks.

Agony Aunt Lu...you're much too young and blunt lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to wakka For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (01-09-12)

Reviews

From my experience women are worse than men and all lie.
    Maybe I've just had bad experiences, but if I wasn't horny I'd have nothing to do with any of them

Reviews

Yeah that's what I'm thinking,but the thing is if she told me that she cheated it will turn me on! And I'll ask her to do it again so I can watch and join in
    Good man,I like the way you are thinking,no point stressing over it...may as well enjoy it.
    You know her best and if she said no then then I would give her the benefit of the doubt,
    it is very possible that she was really horny and just wet from that,again only you will know
    if she gets like that,I certainly know women like that so maybe we should not be so quick to judge
    the lady in question

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mexicanmagic For This Useful Post:

MR-LOVA (01-09-12)

Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    Maybe I've just had bad experiences, but if I wasn't horny I'd have nothing to do with any of them

Dam ryt but come on we all lie we all do things were not ment too,
    fuck it who care once no one knows lol
    Lies are great they make us happy

Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    Ouchie. Gosh, don't let a few piss you off. You should see what happens when you have met three thousand men
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Englishnikki (02-09-12), UKHeather (02-09-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Sloppy seconds is wishful thinkin. I'd reckon double figures.

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Ouchie. Gosh, don't let a few piss you off. You should see what happens when you have met three thousand men
    You get a cake?

Yeah that's what I'm thinking,but the thing is if she told me that she cheated it will turn me on! And I'll ask her to do it again so I can watch and join in
    Good man! And you'll save a few quid not having to buy that dildo you were looking for (in the sex shop thread).

Reviews

hope shes on the pill haha

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast