Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I hate team gb

Blog Entries

Well all i can say is that i hope the olympics will help are economy and generate business and more jobs for the uk and help this recession. And its the new generation it should be good. keep them out of trouble.
    Sexy English Exotic babe LET ME TAKE YOU TO MY LAND OF FANTASIES AND FORBIDDEN PLEASURE'S

100% GENUINE AND 100% INDEPENDENT AND DISCRETION ASSURED 100% LEGAL

2. The Following User Says Thank You to toya For This Useful Post:

Clyde (29-07-12)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jaygoodtimes View Post
    Even the name irritates me 'team gb' ugh I genuienly hope they win fuck all at the olympics. Anybody else hate these p*****?
    And typical English are going over-board with them and talk as If they,re English when the team is made up of 3 countries. Did anybody else see the queen what a stuck up cow I hate her most of all

All I can say is Jessica Ennis better at least take her top off to make it somewhat good
    I absolutely hope they win loads of medals, that is of course when team USA isn't kicking ass and taking names. I mean seriously, I'd you are going to hate a team' hate team USA we usually win everything anyway.

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Violette For This Useful Post:

Clyde (29-07-12), toya (29-07-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    I absolutely hope they win loads of medals, that is of course when team USA isn't kicking ass and taking names. I mean seriously, I'd you are going to hate a team' hate team USA we usually win everything anyway.
    58 days to go until what, Violent?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    58 days to go until what, Violent?
    I need to update that. I am currently doing an exercise program called insanity to get in shape, and I have that long to go to have a super fit bod.

❤❤❤❤

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Violette For This Useful Post:

wolfie (29-07-12)

Reviews

I need to update that. I am currently doing an exercise program called insanity to get in shape, and I have that long to go to have a super fit bod.
    You already have a super fit bod, Violent. I've seen it in the nip from all sorts of angles

Blog Entries
    Reviews

wat the point in having a super fit bod but a criminally insane mind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    You already have a super fit bod, Violent. I've seen it in the nip from all sorts of angles
    Well I will ad a few more angles for your viewing pleasure.

❤❤❤❤

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WatWatWat View Post
    wat the point in having a super fit bod but a criminally insane mind.
    Oh someone who appreciates me. Mwhaaaa.

❤❤❤❤

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    A lads the Uk gets the money back 10 fold try booking a hotel or restaurant in london today ....... It's all media hype fuck the media there a shower of wankers anyway ...... I'm sure everyone will support Irish athletes and don't worry about team GB It's there gig and there entitled to brag ..... what did John Lennon say "war is over"

I thought you were Scottish is that not part of team GB ? Or has Scotland voted for independence already??

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lou Cefer For This Useful Post:

Clyde (29-07-12)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by UncleBob View Post
    I laughed a while back when that Tory minister made a comment to the press about buying a new multi-million pound royal yacht for the Richest Woman In The World because it would ""raise the spirits of the nation. This at a time when the Tories are (as Tories do) cutting back on NHS etc.

But you're right. It's a commercial event, and a prestige thing for the Great and the Good. Every report I've ever seen looking at the real costs and outcomes of these things has agreed that it's a massive waste of money (and massively corrupt). They should just hold it in Greece every four years.
    yeah lifting the angry spirits of the nation, its a joke ffs

thats the best idea I've heard yet, completely agree

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast