Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What would you want said to you when you first enter Heaven?

Blog Entries

FFS I didn't expect to see you up here

Tiff xxx

" Tiffany Tees "
    Strangers are friends I have yet to meet.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TiffanyTees For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (14-07-12)

Ohhh great your here i can take a break now boss.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

Funny Bone (13-07-12)

Reviews

If there is a place called heaven and if i go there the first thing i will ask the man or woman at the gate is where is St. Paul. Then i will go to St. Paul and ask him about all the letter's he wrote to the corrintian's.[ at mass the priest says today's reading is from St. Paul to the corrintians ]. I will then ask him did they ever write back to him.

Blog Entries

Oh shit I pressed the wrong button!

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Violette For This Useful Post:

Funny Bone (13-07-12)

Reviews

Is this some kind of mix up?

Reviews

Sorry all, ignore my reply on thread started by Funny Bone as i misread the thread. Apologies Funny Bone.

So that's what Doozer looks like
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Reviews

here's your brush and mop, start cleaning, I want this place to look heavenly
    Last edited by justfrank44; 13-07-12 at 21:47.

Blog Entries

Nice to see you, you're gran and grandad are waiting for you to join them at the party. Oh and cat's do have souls, we have Zoe and hearty up here sleeping on your bed and keeping it warm for you.

Reviews

I guess he'll say to me

"Well Mr. Lincoln you finally made it. I won't lie to you my good man I am not impressed with the amount of wanking you indulged in but to heck with that you were a pretty nice and decent bloke and since you didnt actually believe I existed I would imagine you are somewhat taken aback and are perhaps thinking about all that self-abuse you mistakenly thought was occuring unobserved so I will let you compose yourself for a few moments...."

continues after a decent pause

"Now, two things:

Your only modes of apprehension in the earthly firmamnet were time and space and their interplay which you would understand to be causality. No such dimensions exist here, so explaining what your existence will consist of from now will actually be impossible for your still corporeal sensibilities to understand. All I can say is that it is roughly 1000 times nicer than that feeling you have when you wake up on a Saturday morning and think momentarily that it is Friday but then you realise with a flood of relief that its Saturday and you can sleep in.

The second thing is that I am about to tell you the thing that will make you understand the totality and meaning of why it was you existed as a human and what meaning it had in the universal scheme of things. I know a lot of what happened to you through out your life hurt you and much of it you had little or no control over, also any time you were truly happy in your life it was always tinged with feelings of an inabilty to hold on to the happiness and an inchoate sense that it would soon end. Well now I am here to let you know what it ACTUALLY meant.

Come a little bit closer and I will tell you son....."
    Bada Bing!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lincoln For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (14-07-12)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast