Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Opinon on cannabis?

Default Opinon on cannabis?

i dunno if it is acceptible to dicuss Opinons on cannabis in illegal Recreational useages or medical on these boards, so if not, sorry about it, just delete the post or somthing :/ im speaking on matter of opinon noting more

just cerious what peoples opinon on cannabis are?

i think it should be legalised for recreational useages, if just makes "every" thing better...

2. Default

I would totally discourage all drugs including alcohol and tobacco. The effect on the health service is an indicator of how selfish people really are.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Harry Lime For This Useful Post:

curvyirishgirl katie (13-07-12), Ray (13-07-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by razzor View Post
    i dunno if it is acceptible to dicuss Opinons on cannabis in illegal Recreational useages or medical on these boards, so if not, sorry about it, just delete the post or somthing :/ im speaking on matter of opinon noting more

just cerious what peoples opinon on cannabis are?

i think it should be legalised for recreational useages, if just makes "every" thing better...
    I think your an idiot
    Pain is not a feeling an emotion nor a thought, Pain is weakness leaving your body.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaygoodtimes For This Useful Post:

curvyirishgirl katie (13-07-12), Ray (13-07-12)

Blog Entries

Went out with a guy who was a big smoker a few years back. He was the biggest procrastinator ever. I was crazy about him at the start but then realised he was just great at talking the talk but not walking the walk....shame as he was lovely, always full of wonderful ideas but never actually did anything much with his life. It makes people lazy & un-motivated. He must be about 43 now & still exactly the same caught up in a hippy kinda time warp !!!! Of course you have to try out all these things when your younger though im all for experimenting...
    Erotic, exciting, enchanting. A brite n bubbly Irish girl at your service! 085 1103435

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leggy Leah For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (13-07-12), curvyirishgirl katie (13-07-12), emmasweet (13-07-12), JAMESCORK (13-07-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Leggy Leah View Post
    Went out with a guy who was a big smoker a few years back. He was the biggest procrastinator ever. I was crazy about him at the start but then realised he was just great at talking the talk but not walking the walk....shame as he was lovely, always full of wonderful ideas but never actually did anything much with his life. It makes people lazy & un-motivated. He must be about 43 now & still exactly the same caught up in a hippy kinda time warp !!!! Of course you have to try out all these things when your younger though im all for experimenting...
    Why would you experiment with drugs when its a known fact they destroy lives and nothing more?
    Pain is not a feeling an emotion nor a thought, Pain is weakness leaving your body.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaygoodtimes For This Useful Post:

Ray (13-07-12)

Reviews

i have no problem with canibis at all its ok if you are not dependent on it and just use it to chill out i have never seen a voilent person on canibis there all so damn calm lol

but i knew somebody and all he did was smoke canibis and he was dependent on it and to be honest he looked fucking terrible everyday he looked like a walking dead man lol i mean he smoked no fags just canibis, maybe 2 or 3 giants an hour and it had no effect on him cause i think he was just imuned to it he just didnt get stoned anymore it was like a big crave or something, well anyway he turned out to be an idiot

so if your a senisible person and not dependent on it then yes i have no problem as i say its your health you can do what you want with it!!!!!!!!!!!

but i seen young guys absoultly off there face on canibis and other substances and to say the least its not a happy site

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mer For This Useful Post:

Leggy Leah (13-07-12), Nicolle (14-07-12)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jaygoodtimes View Post
    Why would you experiment with drugs when its a known fact they destroy lives and nothing more?
    Smokin a joint in your teens does not necessarily mean your gonna ruin your life, thats a bit black & white of a view for me Jay...
    Erotic, exciting, enchanting. A brite n bubbly Irish girl at your service! 085 1103435

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leggy Leah For This Useful Post:

Irish Leigha (13-07-12), newbie121 (13-07-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Leggy Leah View Post
    Smokin a joint in your teens does not necessarily mean your gonna ruin your life, thats a bit black & white of a view for me Jay...
    Dont know why but I read the original post as 'heroine' not cannabis

Anyway still a terrible idea, I could easily go next door and get some right now but really what would the point be? Getting wrecked :/ I dont understand the appeal

Reviews

Whitney.....get my point.....slippery slope

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jaygoodtimes View Post
    I think your an idiot
    Jay dont be sugar coating it,just say what you mean lol

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mexicanmagic For This Useful Post:

curvyirishgirl katie (13-07-12), Jaygoodtimes (13-07-12)

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast