Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Franken banned?

Reviews

Sorry to see Franken banned, always enjoyed his posts, sometimes funny sometimes serious debate. I am also asking myself it is about the crime here, is the ban for divulging a pm full stop of for divulging some confidential information, because I would have thought that PMs are no that sacrosanct that people can't discuss some of them, and indeed if my memory serves me correct our own sam revealed that he had infracted someone and that, if I am not mistaken is done by pm!!!! only just commenting (before I get a ban too).

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

Julius Caesar (09-03-12), Martin41 (09-03-12), Morpheus (09-03-12), Skeletor (09-03-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    Can't agree more Mickeyman. There should be a graduated system rather than outright lifetime bans.

It seems to me that quite a number of people get banned for things that are behind the scenes. So the average punter here has no idea what the real cause of the ban is??

I can only judge Franken by his dealings with me and his posts on the forum. I've always been a great fan of his posts. The forum will be a poorer place without his entertaining updates.

dont worry for a second morph... the show will go on

and the " entertaining updates" will flow on.

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    to be honest i never gave a crap what he was pasting...i mean posting ... and 1000 percent i agree he would not effect your rep ffs you are real and have earned the respect you have...i just think it shows the class he obviously has.... anyway back on topic the tea...earl grey is grand...hurry up ffs!
    I meant he can't damage it it cos I already have none left :P
    Ah fuck him anyway. Fancy a blowjob?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

benin (09-03-12)

Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    I meant he can't damage it it cos I already have none left :P
    Ah fuck him anyway. Fancy a blowjob?
    now your talking

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    I always thought Frankie add a sort of "Magazine" type element to the boards...

I dont want him banned...
    I always thought he added a sort of Bell-End element.
    Perception is a funny thing huh.

Reviews

Shame he is banned. I liked some of his posts,like letters from America. Sure some of them were lifted from articles but he must have read through a lot of krap to find the good stuff. I can't believe that bans are permanent. Surely there should be different levels for the seriousness of the offence?

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pez For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (09-03-12), Martin41 (09-03-12), Morpheus (09-03-12), Skeletor (09-03-12)

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    now your talking
    Sorry I'm busy with an important experiment. I'm moving my tongue toward a 9v battery to see how close I can get without it sczhuszing and making my head mental

11. The Following User Says Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

benin (09-03-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Hmmm I wonder if the person who reported back to Sam also banned that person because it's the same thing no? Why is Moderator's passing on private sensitive information? What kind of information?

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dub Lad For This Useful Post:

Martin41 (09-03-12), Skeletor (09-03-12), WatWatWat (09-03-12)

Reviews

I have a dream.......yes I have a dream brothers and sisters. I saw a new sunrise and the dawning of a new day for our oppressed and down trodden people. Fear not when they ban you my brothers and sisters, because thousands more stand behind you ready to support you and carry on the struggle for freedom. Halleluhja bothers and sister, I have a dream. When the last of you have been cast out and banned, and the tumble weeds are blowing down the empty streets and boulevards of these forums, those who would seek to deny you a voice will finally be confronted by a self-evident truth. A community is nothing without it's members and if you seek to deny them a voice and the freedom to express their views, then one fine day, my brothers and sisters, there shall come a time when those same people will rise up and shout "enough of this tyranny, we will not be subjected to this abuse of power..........we shall overcome! And one day, in the fullness of God's good time, you shall overcome and be led across the river to a better place, where you can raise up your voices and they shall be heard again. And on the other side of that river, we shall meet our departed and cast out bretheren again and there shall be great rejoicing amongst all the risen people.

I have a dream. Halleluhja brothers and sisters.
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 09-03-12 at 00:50.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

Julius Caesar (09-03-12)

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post

I have a dream.......yes I have a dream brothers and sisters. I saw a new sunrise and the dawning of a new day for our oppressed and down trodden people. Fear not when they ban you my brothers and sisters, because thousands more stand behind you ready to support you and carry on the struggle for freedom. Halleluhja bothers and sister, I have a dream. When the last of you have been cast out and banned, and the tumble weeds are blowing down the empty streets and boulevards of these forums, those who would seek to deny you a voice will finally be confronted by an self-evident truth. A community is nothing without it's members and if you seek to deny them a voice and the freedom to express their views, then one fine day, my brothers and sisters, there shall come a time when those same people will rise up and shout "enough of this tyranny, we will not be subjected to this abuse of power..........we shall overcome! And one day, in the fullness of God's good time, you shall overcome and be led across the river to a better place, where you can raise up your voices and they shall be heard again. And on the other side of that river, we shall meet our departed and cast out bretheren again and there shall be great rejoicing amongst all the risen people.

I have a dream. Halleluhja brothers and sisters.
    remember ppl drugs are not cool!!!...lol

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

Aggie (09-03-12), mer (09-03-12), UKHeather (09-03-12)

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast