Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Franken banned?

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    Hmmm I wonder if the person who reported back to Sam also banned that person because it's the same thing no? Why is Moderator's passing on private sensitive information? What kind of information?
    thats a good point really shame on all the people too including a moderator who have taken the piss out of the banned person in his abscence seems there was a few who wanted him gone..reading his threads lastnite its fair to say he encouraged debate the kind of poster any website would welcome

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skeletor For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (09-03-12), horndog4life (10-03-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    Infractions, like bannings are slightly different to pms as the.pm, aspect is just formality of the action carried out
    Can we not ban Sam anyway, just for the craic?

He'll probably ban me now. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Martin41 View Post
    Can we not ban Sam anyway, just for the craic?

He'll probably ban me now. lol
    Please do... two weeks in June would be pucker

5. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Martin41 (09-03-12)

Reviews

I was shocked to see such a committed poster fucked out for nothing. Franken I hope you prosper in your new home whever it may be.Hopefully not Facebook. Does E-I not give people the right of reply after all their efforts ? Surely good posters are the lifeblood of any forum. Bring him back.!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wolrac For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (09-03-12), horndog4life (10-03-12), Morpheus (10-03-12)

Brother carlos. Re Your post from page 7.

I'm surprised this hasn't been removed.
    Perhaps people don't get what you're saying.

But some must?

I have a dream.......yes I have a dream brothers and sisters. I saw a new sunrise and the dawning of a new day for our oppressed and down trodden people. Fear not when they ban you my brothers and sisters, because thousands more stand behind you ready to support you and carry on the struggle for freedom. Halleluhja bothers and sister, I have a dream. When the last of you have been cast out and banned, and the tumble weeds are blowing down the empty streets and boulevards of these forums, those who would seek to deny you a voice will finally be confronted by a self-evident truth. A community is nothing without it's members and if you seek to deny them a voice and the freedom to express their views, then one fine day, my brothers and sisters, there shall come a time when those same people will rise up and shout "enough of this tyranny, we will not be subjected to this abuse of power..........we shall overcome! And one day, in the fullness of God's good time, you shall overcome and be led across the river to a better place, where you can raise up your voices and they shall be heard again. And on the other side of that river, we shall meet our departed and cast out bretheren again and there shall be great rejoicing amongst all the risen people.

I have a dream. Halleluhja brothers and sisters.
    [/QUOTE]

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Martin41 For This Useful Post:

horndog4life (10-03-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I still don't understand why he was banned, what kind of information that was so super sensitive that warrants a ban and if it was super duper sensitive why on earth are Mods passing on such information to a poster?

Call me cynical but could Fran have been setup by someone else who didn't like him, every post he has done WAS insightful you never see him posting shite like Benin at times or any of us, like random pictures at start of threads or 3 worded responses, he never came across as self-righteous, ego filling poster these forums are worse off without him regardless of where you stand on his posts.

The person reporting back to Sam should have been banned.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dub Lad For This Useful Post:

horndog4life (10-03-12)

Reviews

Franken

Was, to me, a valued poster and one I would like to see back. Good guy, with interesting posts. Genuinely don't understand the hostility shown towards him on this thread given the guy is a couple of thousand miles away!

Unfortunately, like Monster^2 a prominent warner of fake profiles has being banned on a whim (sorry but no decent explanation has been forthcoming). Without any insight into what happened, I don't think those that have rushed to take the piss have covered themselves in glory either ...

So, should we all start taking night classes in Romanian?

HD.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hd7055 For This Useful Post:

horndog4life (10-03-12), max california (10-03-12)

Reviews

Franken

Was and is, to me, a Yanker. A wanker who went west and became a yank.

No frickin' loss. Ban the begrudgers says I.

Move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Franken

Was and is, to me, a Yanker. A wanker who went west and became a yank.

No frickin' loss. Ban the begrudgers says I.

Move on.

I see you are as fond of fence sitting as ever. Its a blessing

Franken seemed fine, but the username is gone now. Nice for him to read this thread but pretty pointless as a complaint method, been there, got the slapped wrist

For those upset at the loss of faker reports, well, it is a very simple ap that anyone can operate, so maybe you could do it too? Or campaign for the likes of Shirley, Techno Viking and maybe Kitty to be given some kind of checking position. As far as I can see, we have been here so many times before it is a little pointless to do anything else.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

shame. always found franken to be interesting, friendly and someone who added a lot to this site.
    he is a loss and i will miss his insights.
    TO ERROR IS HUMAN, TO FORGIVE DIVINE!!!!!.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678