Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Are tracksuits dangerous?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Ladies.

You like a sharp dressed man. Oh yes. I know you do.

But sometimes you get this:

And if They Are Lucky Enough They Might Get You

2. The Following User Says Thank You to skywalker85 For This Useful Post:

mer (06-02-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Jesus. What did you type into Google to get that?

Quote Originally Posted by Usernamed View Post
    Picturesofalechoran.com
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Mousey stud

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Mousey stud
    thats his debs picture.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mer View Post
    i think you are talking absoulte bullshit!! how is it disrespecful to wear a tracksuit?? just cause we dont wear suit and ties, you are labeling every1 that wears these to be some sort of scumbag, that is absoulte bollocks!

and no i dont wear them to see ladies!! but i would if i felt like it, its only clothes after all we are not all scumbags!!

and btw i was not dragged up!! you know you talk absoute bollocks!
    Scanger

Quote Originally Posted by DaithiMac View Post
    oh man that was so funny I literally laughed out loud! I adore fashion police
    Scanger

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    LOL, I love this thread. Why do we make judgements, Mer, a fine upstanding member of our community wears tracksuits as they suit his lifestyle, I know someone who wears a tracksuit for medical reasons. I myself tend to wear them only to the gym as they make me look even worse than normal.

I guess the lesson is not to judge the book by the cover....btw all the ladies are free to make judgements on the clients based upon what they see out the window and if tracksuits are regarded as inappropriate so be it. Doesn't mean all who wear tracksuits are scangers.
    Scanger

Quote Originally Posted by Jackdaniel View Post
    A lot of generalisations being made here and indeed by society in general, agreed there is an acceptable attire for all occasions and I believe it is discourteous to ignore this but labelling everyone a this or a that is a tad too risqué for me!
    Scanger

Quote Originally Posted by irish ryan xxx View Post
    To be honest anon, I think you have your head up your ass! ya il wear track pants mostly when im just chilling at home, or going to and from the gym, as for automatically branding someone a scumbag for wearing these is just wrong,, granted a fair amount of scum do where them, but i do think if you have two people side by side both wearing them, its easy to see which one is scum and which one is not.
    Scanger

Ha-ha! Only people who know me call me a scumbag... wait... ignore that.

I used to live in an apartment, and any time I saw a dude dressed in a suit going into another apartment I always though "Someone's going on in there?"

You won't get me outta my Jordan Hoodies for love nor money. Well, maybe for a little lovin'.
    Scanger

Quote Originally Posted by bigslip View Post
    i have to dress formally for work so i love throwin on a pair of track bottoms on my day off if im not doin anything, but only if im havin a lazy day and certainly wouldnt wear them to meet a girl. but would keep it casual enough, would love to know what lucy has against jeans?!?
    i wouldnt judge someone for wearing track bottoms, but the lads goin around wearing track bottoms and matching top screams scumbag. its a very juvenile look
    Scanger

Quote Originally Posted by felixdahousecat View Post
    and the award for prat of the week goes to anon.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/ne...-14502346.html
    Idiot Scanger exceptions to every rule...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

mer (06-02-12)

nothing wrong with a nice track suit as long ad you dont forget to ware a shirt and tie with it

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Slim Jim View Post
    nothing wrong with a nice track suit as long ad you dont forget to ware a shirt and tie with it
    Scanger

11. Default

I remembwer when this moron turned up to a court hearing a few years ago, dressed in a track swuit! I asked him, "Did you forgwet you were coming to court today?"

It goes without saying that I didn't rule in his favwor!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Judy View Post
    I remembwer when this moron turned up to a court hearing a few years ago, dressed in a track swuit! I asked him, "Did you forgwet you were coming to court today?"

It goes without saying that I didn't rule in his favwor!
    It's inbred at this stage, all the hooligan youths on TV were tracksuits, dodgy looking characters on TV were Tracksuits, on the news the bad guy being led into court is wearing a bloody Tracksuit and guys wonder why respectable citizens like myself () think Scanger when we see someone wearing one, as Ryan said, obviously there are 2 types of people wearing them and you can tell the difference but when aq respectable person escalates that to wearing one when meeting a lady well then they are no better than actual scangers themselves..

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast