Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Sweet Rachel

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post

Now now Monkeynut, you are over reaching again.
    LOL ..... not at all Lucy .... As long as you are on a crusade, Lucy, Im gonna be here poking you from the side lines .... you do it !!! I love your replies .... the odd one actually makes me have to think ...

Reviews

Sorry guys battery went dead on Iphone… home now so I can tuck in.. lol.

But this is not a laughing matter now, may I respond to a few of your valued comments:

Chiefhandker says

So you'd then report back here and say Yes it's compelling/ No i'm not convinced...
    Yes Chief, I would report back in and unbiased response. I have never met Rachel, never spoken to her nor any of her circle, rarely shared a thread with her. So I hope I am not showing bias. Have received no PM to date…

Lucy says

Tell me about it. Tell him to phone JamesCork, he is donning his batman suit
    Oh Lucy, how well you use wit to add weight to your argument. Tacky. If I am donning a Batman suit it would not compliment your Curella de Ville outfit on one of our nights out. And I am sure you would hate to stand out.

Lucy also says

I do know a fake review when I see one though
    It’s a difficult job at the best of times to detect a fake review. QPH is quite good at it, but he usually backs it up with evidence. Leave it to the experts hun.

Naughty says

If proven guilty, banning is probably best way to go, but if proven is key word
    What an astute observation.

Donegalangel says

james you talk about her sharing an apartment with what ever her name was but I remember a thread denying this also
    I stand corrected here. You are quite correct. I think she argued that she accommodated the apartment AFTER Alicia left. So there’s is no substance to the fact they ever shared an apartment. My apologies.

Again Lucy says

One or two posters here like to be seen as the white knights. If only they realised how their actions are perceived by those who have been hurt.
    We are still trying to ascertain if Rachel was one of those that did cause you or your friends such hurt. Until this is ascertained please try not to throw such fleeting statements.

Amber says

How about we all just ignore this thread from now. I know that if had been banned and a thread about me running at 92 posts I would be grinning at the fact I was still causing troubles.
    Turn away. Let’s assume guilty until proven innocent. In fact lets not even examine the case…lets just assume guilt. This is too easy to do, and I am not suggesting that you are doing this Amber, but lets please consider the injured party. It may be important to them.

Please all people I have quoted, I am not trying to make you out to meanies. I am just asking that we sit back and consider this whole case of possible injustice. I am not on a personal crusade in my Batman suit, nor do I pretend any shining amour, but I will ask for due consideration. If someone has been wronged it should be acknowledged.

Fair play is all I ask…
    Last edited by JAMESCORK; 07-04-11 at 23:26.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

Monkeynut (07-04-11), warmcome (07-04-11)

Reviews

I still miss Rachel.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

lovethegirls (07-04-11), Lucy Chambers (07-04-11), Shirley Joy (08-04-11)

James darling, you are playing to an empty audience.

I still love you though, bravo. Moneynut thanked your post too, isn't that sweet?
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Shirley Joy (08-04-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    James darling, you are playing to an empty audience.

I still love you though, bravo. Moneynut thanked your post too, isn't that sweet?
    I intend to captivate my audience honey... Just because your futile defamatory efforts don’t amuse you anymore, I will try find something that will …

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Brock View Post
    Its seems like trouble starts manifesting when these types of threads ever get opened, when the moderators ban a forum user/users they usually open a thread giving a reason why the said user/users was banned, they allow a little debate aswell about why certain user/users were banned they close that thread whenever they see fit, and when the moderators close the thread that should be the end of it. People trying to ressurect banned users and attempting to bring them into another debate is only undermining the staff and their methods and shows a lack of respect for them.
    You sure you're not part of the EI crew Brockster? Just askin'.....

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    I intend to captivate my audience honey... Just because your futile defamatory efforts don’t amuse you anymore, I will try find something that will …
    Futile defamatory efforts?

Good grief. Take it up with EI James, none of the posters banned anyone. I think that is kind of obvious.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 07-04-11 at 23:43.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Have received no PM to date
    It would not fit in "a" pm, it would take at least 4 pm's.

Its a difficult job at the best of times to detect a fake review. QPH is quite good at it, but he usually backs it up with evidence.
    Not just usually, I always back it up, I have done so on this to, its just not public, E-I have it (not all but most) so have a few posters (again not all of it, but most) They are all well known and respected, they can easily say that what they saw was as factual and proven as anything I have publically posted without saying what it was.
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 07-04-11 at 23:45.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    It would not fit in "a" pm, it would take at least 4 pm's.

Not just usually, I always back it up, I have done so on this to, its just not public, E-I have it (not all but most) so have a few posters (again not all of it, but most) They are all well known and respected, they can easily say that what they saw was as factual and proven as anything I have publically posted without saying what it was.
    You're a good man QPH but suddenly I have lost interest in this... Im bowing out...

You're a good man QPH but suddenly I have lost interest in this... Im bowing out...
    admit it... it was the 4 pm's bit that did it

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Quarterpoundher For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (08-04-11)

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast