Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Why mods are a bad idea..

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Yes Lucy, I agree, that's why I said in my post "Regardless of what I think of the situation that night, or Westie, I know it should have been left at that"...........

I'm not commenting on what went on that night, I had just stepped down myself, but I think West not being a mod whould be enough to leave that episode where it rests.................
    Luth, off the record. When you see us playing with Westie, do you smile, even just a little bit? I am naughty, and I am so so sorry. You may spank me if you wish.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Luth, off the record. When you see us playing with Westie, do you smile, even just a little bit? I am naughty, and I am so so sorry. You may spank me if you wish.
    It's listed on my profile as a favourite, but it does cost extra.............

If you have have the cash I have the energy............

I think there's a good few kids around here that could have done with a good spanking tonight..............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Love

lucy,naughty doesnt do you justice
    it would def be a more boring place here without you

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    It's listed on my profile as a favourite, but it does cost extra.............

If you have have the cash I have the energy............

I think there's a good few kids around here that could have done with a good spanking tonight..............
    None of them deserve it as much as me. Look, I am sorry. Sometimes I think I am funny, when infact I am hideous. Apologies to you, I will never apologise to westsidewanker but there we go. I am sorry, Luther. I am going to act my age instead of my shoe size in future.

Reviews

I am now going to indulge you in the best oral sex you ever partook. For free. I love you, you slow ass b***ard.
    Don't forget your inhaler

Reviews

OMG :- it's like arguing with fundamentalist christians. Stop cherry picking what I'm saying.

@Rayden For the last time, and listen will you??? No one is saying mods are a bad thing. Just that mods have been implemented badly here and time and time again have been shown to perform poorly.

@luther I never said I didn't deserve it and any other mod with no discernible sense of humour would have done the same. Thing is, I could have posted that to any other non mod and not got an infraction. Do you think that's fair? Also, any proper mod would be able to rise above that obvious needling. I did that to prove a point, moderation on this board is a personalised shambles.

And as regards Westie, I'm sure all the mods and their various sycophants, lap-dogs and concubines would love nothing more than to have the whole thing put behind them but I'm sorry, that's just never going to happen. You don't get to do what Westie did and not have to endure slagging.

And for the people who said I and An Don set him up? Clean the mod excreta from your member, stop re-writing history and get your facts straight. The alleged "set up" took place in the chat. I wasn't there and I don't even know what it was about.
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

I was, it was great. Morning all!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112