Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Why mods are a bad idea..

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    I dont think there was any Demodding to do Honey...was he ever a mod ...like REALLY..
    I am now going to indulge you in the best oral sex you ever partook. For free. I love you, you slow ass b***ard.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    To anybody complaining about this forums mods - Are all yall new to the internet or something? When threads on a forum go wildly off topic, or degenerate into lame pissing contests they are locked, Deleted Or Moved. So quit with the bitchin.
    No, actually, they don't. I spend quite a lot of time online, and I can tell you right now what happened today was a miscarriage of justice. Go and read the John for mod thread, please.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    DeSpunked thinks we DeModded the westdrivel. Thats all. I wish to feck he hadn't done it all himself, but then again, I am so glad he did.
    Thanks the makes it clear as mud
    a thousand kisses deep..

Reviews

I am now going to indulge you in the best oral sex you ever partook. For free. I love you, you slow ass b***ard.
    Promises, promises...sorry I wasnt there for ya honey but hey...from waht I saw, I would only be in the way....Not only are you articulate.....holy Mother of Sweet divine Jesus, am I glad I am on this side of the fence, cos I wouldnt even think of goin over there.

Just stop the drivel and get round here, I am having a party and you are on the hotlist.

Reviews

Just stop the drivel and get round here, I am having a party and you are on the hotlist.
    Did you make the coddle as promised..
    Last edited by JAMESCORK; 26-08-10 at 23:21.

Reviews

i read through most of that thread Lucy, more of the usual really imo. And LOL at "miscarrage of justice".

Reviews

No, actually, they don't. I spend quite a lot of time online, and I can tell you right now what happened today was a miscarriage of justice. Go and read the John for mod thread, please.
    I'm on Eastside Boxing Forum. What a place! Racism, woman hating, beastiality, violent fantasy's and all the boring stuff are all welcomed with open arms. Hell....fights have been organised between posters and put on youtube.

This place problem is that it has too many mods for such a small forum and maybe they get bored.

Tres bon. DeBaby- blow job on the way. God, I love being a low moral cheating fecking hussy. Don't ya just burn, De Westside Drivel? Brush up on the oral skills, baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    i read through most of that thread Lucy, more of the usual really imo. And LOL at "miscarrage of justice".
    I like you, Rayden, you are a cool guy. Excuse me while I go off to destroy the teletubby.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast