Page 16 of 53 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Video games, consoles and computers

Santa

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    it's bloody great, granted the one player game is only eight hours and the story is a bit shite (too much like metal gear solid) but the multiplayer is where the fun is at, i just "prestiged" today, hence the little time i have been giving this place.

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    Great game,it is the most fun multiplayer game i have ever played.Yeah the campain is a bit short but try it on veteran because it is a pain in the ass to finish..
    So guys it will suit a 50yo who likes his boy toys? prestiged and veteren will be right up his street.
    I have an online account will i be able to play online when i get some practise? kinda like a chat room where i can kick your arses.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alana View Post
    So guys it will suit a 50yo who likes his boy toys? prestiged and veteren will be right up his street.
    I have an online account will i be able to play online when i get some practise? kinda like a chat room where i can kick your arses.
    It depends on what you are going to be playing it on ps3 pc.etc.Its free to play on the ps3 and x-box have a yearly charge for all online play.I don't really know much about the PC version if i am being honest.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to aml For This Useful Post:

Alana (21-11-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Alana View Post
    Bring it on Alana :-) I'll take you down.......again haha. Its a great game to play online even if it did take me just 2 days to finish the story mode.
    Shit happens when you party naked!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to shanamaniac For This Useful Post:

Alana (21-11-10)

Reviews

2 days away is this little beauty:

gran-turismo.com

November has been great for gaming.

How about new vegas,are there alot of glitches and is there a patch available?

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    It depends on what you are going to be playing it on ps3 pc.etc.Its free to play on the ps3 and x-box have a yearly charge for all online play.I don't really know much about the PC version if i am being honest.
    Have a WII and ps3 i'm thinking the ps3 version will be better.

Quote Originally Posted by shanamaniac View Post
    Bring it on Alana :-) I'll take you down.......again haha. Its a great game to play online even if it did take me just 2 days to finish the story mode.
    PMSFL will probably take me 2 days to get the bloody cellophane off the dam box

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo1 View Post
    How about new vegas,are there alot of glitches and is there a patch available?
    No patch available. It is a great game, but if you were pissed off by fallout 3, I guess you will by this one also. It really is so ridden by bugs it is ridiculous. Their QA guys should be shot.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to corkpunter For This Useful Post:

Apollo1 (22-11-10)

Was checking out some of the graphical glitches on youtube and saw the spinning head glitch lol...they must have just rushed it out...

to be honest its kind of creepy..how did their QA team miss this..
    Last edited by Apollo1; 22-11-10 at 00:45.

Reviews

Dragon Age 2 this Friday, and Shogun 2 next Friday!!!!

LOLZ r roXXXor teh BIG ONE

w000000000000000000t!!!!!!!one!!!!11!!!eleven!!!!!!

Blog Entries

currently playing Killzone 3 but looking forward to the new Duke Nukem, loved it when I was younger

Page 16 of 53 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast