Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
I had to point out to a recent poster that homophobic comments are against the rules here, pls read those rules and act on them, consider this due notice that no section of society who may be among the readership here has to suffer such comments that fall outside the rules.

It is also against the rules to call people names who disagree with you.

I have no problem enforcing any of these said rules... consider this a formal warning, you will not get another.

Noted qph, didnt realise this. Regarding names though ive just been verbally assaulted, called "f*ckwit" below and it really upsets me...

Na its water off a ducks back actually. Anyway lad i did somehow think that "homophobic" comments would be considered ok as part of such a unique and liberal website. But it isnt so thats fine. I understand

And to nads, dear chum, mr beckham isn’t a small minded idiot but a modern realist who says things as they are, that’s all, the truth often hurts. Deal with it. Some people have radical or semi-radical views, no harm in that. It’d be a pretty sh*t boring world if we didn’t exist with our ‘alternative’ views. No need to get the feathers in a flutter about it..
And I ain’t condemning anybody, your right ‘each to their own’ and all that. Nobody gives a sh*t what you do and/or like to do. That’s your business. I never condemned people who like sodomy I just said I considered it abit disgusting etc. I thing the vast majority of people would agree but that’s just their opinion doesn’t mean people who do like it shouldn’t do it. Put it this way I wont exactly bring up the matter on a saturday night in a pub at a table with a dozen ladies and gentlemen. Naturally would be considered quite the oddball twat if I did. I also consider people injecting smack as disgusting but that doesn’t mean they haven’t a personal right to do as they please even if it is their personally self-destructive ‘means to an end’

Have a nice day!