Thread: Fake Profile Reviews

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSarahBarra View Post
    I know, sorry lol, didn't mean it like that �� I know how we got started I meant how did Barry get started.
    Words. Brian Cox. Bye x
    being told to F off by SP for a start, the latest a middle finger icon on sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Palatine View Post
    You and I both know that when you look at a provider and she has rats in her reviews, you assume that she has something to do with it. When you see a rat on a review, you assume that particular review is fake. People don't research the EI User Manual to dissect the rules and regulations, and EI is so opaque anyway (with their actions seeming to be completely inconsistent with whatever rules have been excavated) that it's difficult not to draw wrong conclusions. The rat does affect the provider and EI lets it sit there like a shitty towel on the door.

This whole thread is demonstrative of that with two girls being given the no-smoke no-fire treatment with zero evidence they've done anything wrong.
    Little inner circles of kiss-arses and fanboys are now using this to shoot darts at their princess's supposed rivals. All very childish and insensitive to the effects that has.

For the record, I've never met Dora or Dieve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatine View Post
    But people on this thread and others have used this and the insinuations around reviews not counting towards EOTM to make snidey remarks about the providers. Rather than minimising that by taking a technocratic analysis of the rules, I'm happy to call it out.
    and so the shitty towel should stay as it's a potential fake review with the provider potentially involved.

the irony - kiss-arse/fanboy yourself. childish/insensitive/snidey remarks
    nothing more childish than this sad shit. whats good for the goose is good for the gander. All achieved/done

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2024-05-18 082648.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	5.1 KB 
ID:	155603

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	54.0 KB 
ID:	155613
    Last edited by BarryD; 18-05-24 at 07:46.