Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TS and TV advert type

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    Peen is particularly odd word to be using. I assume English is your 1st language?

Why? Did you ex go on and on about your micro peen? Your obsession with that word is worrying. Or are you just too old to keep up with slang? Peen. Peen. Peen.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmyTantraMassage View Post
    Why? Did you ex go on and on about your micro peen? Your obsession with that word is worrying. Or are you just too old to keep up with slang? Peen. Peen. Peen.
    No exs here.

You may aswell be saying been or beans. Take a class or 2, to sort out your awfully strange Vocabulary

Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    No exs here.

You may aswell be saying been or beans. Take a class or 2, to sort out your awfully strange Vocabulary
    Enjoy Dubai Robbie - If you need any tips - message me . Good to see you still love the Trannies ! 💖🕺🏽

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (02-03-24)

I'm sure your views are genuinely held Amy, but you should be careful with your words. You're making a lot of assumptions about people's transition journeys. Labels are a very blunt instrument and not everything is linear.

I'm surprised ei keep this thread open. Last time i tried in 2022 they had it remove straight away. Looks like ei do miss me here.

Anyway I've done my part and i can't do this alone while most topic here keep whining, recommendations and bla bla bla.

Worst part is the trans community itself rather stay quite than stick up for their sisters.

I shouldn't care about this but idk why i did care. Stupid of me. Have a lovely sunday and goodbye.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

Rees (03-03-24)

I tried my best to had chatted with ei staff on live chat about this big situation. They only aim for documents of gender “ M “ or “ F “ to choose on categories. Other Ts tried their best to explain with EI bit no hope that’s why they gave up after explaining everything.

Irish law had passed for trans equality so ei are so complicates right now. Look at Ts with their profile page with their breast augmented done so should be on TS page not TV !!

🤯🤯🤯

9. The Following User Says Thank You to missryan For This Useful Post:

Rees (03-03-24)

Quote Originally Posted by missryan View Post
    I tried my best to had chatted with ei staff on live chat about this big situation. They only aim for documents of gender “ M “ or “ F “ to choose on categories. Other Ts tried their best to explain with EI bit no hope that’s why they gave up after explaining everything.

Irish law had passed for trans equality so ei are so complicates right now. Look at Ts with their profile page with their breast augmented done so should be on TS page not TV !!

������
    You’d like if you could get anywhere to look at things impartially,
    It’d be here
    Crazy
    Just keeping taking the money for the adverts and don’t care either ways..

I can see the ladies point of view and I'm sure it's very frustrating for you all! I personally love all T-ladies. I know and have met TV's who see themselves as ladies at the beginning of their journey and the TV were very femme and sexy and I would see them as ladies, with their beautiful girlcock.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12