Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TS and TV advert type

Default TS and TV advert type

I've spotted 2 TV in TS advertisement and many TS in TV advert type. I'm not sure what and why this confusion about tbh.

Anyway, if ei want to separate TS and TV, TV profiles should be advertised in male advert type because they live as men anyway ( the truth ).

Transgender is a GENDER. However there is no transgender option for us to select for identification.

I bet this thread will be deleted as usual because honest opinion never exist and welcome in this forum.

NOTE: before deleting, if ei want to be fair to every advertiser without discriminating, the best way is to combine TS and TV in the same advert type. That will be the best solution for these confusion. Just my 2 cents,
    Regards,
    Ms Rammer

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

Corsasport (02-03-24), Crapgolfer (01-03-24), irishjp (01-03-24), philipkntz (02-03-24), Rees (03-03-24)

As far as I am aware, from what I heard from the previous mod Sofia, TV and TS is determined by the ID used to verify your profile. If the ID says "male", then you are listed as a TV; "female" and you are TS.
    I'm not saying this is 100% accurate, just that it's what I was told before.

It was big shocking of EI put mostly TS ON TV page made me so angry over their passports. They are living full time women on their journey on hormones & surgery’s. I can’t stand to called em “ transvestites.

They. are truly transsexual on wrong categories page.

I feel bad for these TS ladies who are on TV Page 💔

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to missryan For This Useful Post:

Crapgolfer (01-03-24), DamoEI (01-03-24), irishjp (02-03-24), philipkntz (02-03-24), Rees (03-03-24), robbie9 (02-03-24)

Quote Originally Posted by missryan View Post
    It was big shocking of EI put mostly TS ON TV page made me so angry over their passports. They are living full time women on their journey on hormones & surgery’s. I can’t stand to called em “ transvestites.

They. are truly transsexual on wrong categories page.

I feel bad for these TS ladies who are on TV Page ��
    It can really hurt their business too as there will be men who want TSs, but want nothing to do with TVs, so they will apply the "Transexual" search filter and miss out on some excellent girls. It took me a while to realise what was actually going on, some guys will never find out.
    Last edited by DamoEI; 01-03-24 at 19:53.

Plenty TVs would wanted to advertise as TS but not a single TS want to be advertised as TV and Transvestite aren't Trans.

There are 195 countries in the world. 74 countries allowing legal gender changed but 37 of the 74 countries require surgery and over 100 countries illegal to do so.

Id verification are supposed to*ensure that it's the same person behind the advertisement, legal age of consent etc. Meanwhile photos and video verification are supposed to verify the category of the advertiser, isn't that how it should be? Ei has to follow the countries rules and new regulations since 2021. Which country is that? Ireland?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

Corsasport (02-03-24), DamoEI (01-03-24), irishjp (02-03-24), Rees (03-03-24)

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ts-shemale-rammer View Post
    Plenty TVs would wanted to advertise as TS but not a single TS want to be advertised as TV and Transvestite aren't Trans.

There are 195 countries in the world. 74 countries allowing legal gender changed but 37 of the 74 countries require surgery and over 100 countries illegal to do so.

Id verification are supposed to*ensure that it's the same person behind the advertisement, legal age of consent etc. Meanwhile photos and video verification are supposed to verify the category of the advertiser, isn't that how it should be? Ei has to follow the countries rules and new regulations since 2021. Which country is that? Ireland?
    Technically, if 'ts' are not on hormone pills, they're TV. On account they've stopped transitioning. Most ts on here have stopped taking hormone pills as they know punters prefer ts with a functioning peen. Which defeats the purpose of being ts.

So ts some ts are NOT ts. Makes it redundant separating the 2.

Quote Originally Posted by AmyTantraMassage View Post
    Technically, if 'ts' are not on hormone pills, they're TV. On account they've stopped transitioning. Most ts on here have stopped taking hormone pills as they know punters prefer ts with a functioning peen. Which defeats the purpose of being ts.

Eerrkk i don't think hormones is the issue here.

Oh by the way, there are plenty trans ladies without hormones looks, live, act and behave more ladies than the genetic ladies

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

Rees (03-03-24)

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ts-shemale-rammer View Post
    Eerrkk i don't think hormones is the issue here.

Oh by the way, there are plenty trans ladies without hormones looks, live, act and behave more ladies than the genetic ladies
    Yep. There are. As a tomboy, I get that. No hormones = not really trans. Ask any none sex worker yrans people. Or those on here who take their meds even when it means their peens won't work. If someone pauses their transition, they can't factually call themselves trans. On account they WONT be transitioning/transitioned. Whatever the Western word for ladyboy is what they'll be when NOT transitioning. Its an insult to genuine trans people to claim otherwise.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmyTantraMassage View Post

Peen is particularly odd word to be using. I assume English is your 1st language?

Reviews

Definitely think there’s a problem with the site.
    I’m of a different opinion I’m more attracted to TVs don’t like when I’m searching for a TV and TS ladies come up.
    Each to their own I guess.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast