Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Aisling Murphy Trial

1. Default

https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/...g-1547262.html

Blatant waste of tax payers money because wtabf? Dunno why I even read that stupid article.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmyTantraMassage View Post
    https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/...g-1547262.html

Blatant waste of tax payers money because wtabf? Dunno why I even read that stupid article.
    What a pack of lies!

Rotten coward trying to save his own skin till the end. Life will be too good for him.
    Dublin 24 from 3rd May, Kilkenny from 6th, 7th,8th MY FIRST VISIT TO CAVAN TOWN 9th & 10th May!
    **SEE MY VIRTUAL AD, WHATSAPP ME FOR A CHAT ON CAM or for some of my XXX personal videos with lots of A play & all kinds of kink watch this Irish MILF make d wn the wildest p@rn star look like an amateur!!
    Check out my Stories here on EI, updated almost daily.
    !]

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JennyIrish For This Useful Post:

joggon (04-11-23)

5. Default

It's a horrible story. His testimony is blatant lies. i can't imagine what it must be like for that girl's family have to listen to that in court.

6. Default

Stabbed 3 times, where was the pints of his blood? How did he make in to his friend’s house, after all that blood loss and covered in blood, Dublin the next day? The minute he said something so fictional ben telenovelas would never do such a story line, case should have been adjourned as that’s not even believable. How much is the rest of the trial gonna cost her loved ones emotionally and the tax payers? Not guilty pleas should NEVER be legal aid.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyTantraMassage For This Useful Post:

Scrumhalf9 (04-11-23)

Stabbed 3 times, where was the pints of his blood? How did he make in to his friend’s house, after all that blood loss and covered in blood, Dublin the next day? The minute he said something so fictional ben telenovelas would never do such a story line, case should have been adjourned as that’s not even believable. How much is the rest of the trial gonna cost her loved ones emotionally and the tax payers? Not guilty pleas should NEVER be legal aid.
    Totally agree with that on free legal aid. The only way he could be not guilty is through some procedural flaws. I’d love to know how he convinced his legal advice as to his non guilt.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrumhalf9 View Post
    Totally agree with that on free legal aid. The only way he could be not guilty is through some procedural flaws. I’d love to know how he convinced his legal advice as to his non guilt.
    I doubt they’re convinced, they’re just doing their job. People keep saying how can they defend him but the right to a fair trial and innocent until proven guilty is what makes us a civilised democratic society.

I see on twitter the internet experts are out saying the gaurds are framing Puska coz apart from the weight of evidence against him, the gaurds are not interested in bringing the perpetrator of one of the countries most horrific, senseless crimes to Justice?? Right.
    Last edited by JennyIrish; 04-11-23 at 10:14.
    Dublin 24 from 3rd May, Kilkenny from 6th, 7th,8th MY FIRST VISIT TO CAVAN TOWN 9th & 10th May!
    **SEE MY VIRTUAL AD, WHATSAPP ME FOR A CHAT ON CAM or for some of my XXX personal videos with lots of A play & all kinds of kink watch this Irish MILF make d wn the wildest p@rn star look like an amateur!!
    Check out my Stories here on EI, updated almost daily.
    !]

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JennyIrish For This Useful Post:

Palatine (09-11-23), Scrumhalf9 (08-11-23)

11. Default

Legal aid had to be provided to those who can't afford a solicitor otherwise the case is a mistrial as the defendant could not put up a proper defence.

Reviews

He is on suicide watch now after a half assed suicide attempt, since his family have stopped visiting him. Up until the trial he still maintained his innocence to them, but the details have come out during the trial and they have disowned him.
    Poor girl, such an awful death.

How long will the jury be out?

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast