Page 35 of 58 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Israel

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Notabot View Post
    Stephanie is 100% correct.
    You fully support Israeli terrorism and you fully support Israel targeting innocent civilians.
    You've justified them targeting civilians by saying thing like it's Hamas fault, Israel warned them to move it's not Israels fault they didn't, war is bloody things happen etc etc.

You jump through hoops to defend Israel while calling out hamas even though they are both guilty of the same crimes.

You've not once said Israel should face justice for their crimes.

They say truth is the first thing lost in war. You absolutely justify that phrase because you refuse to see the truth that both sides are evil and need to be held accountable.

You also fail to realise the more Israel target and kill innocent civilians the more support Hamas will get.

To the Palestinians hamas are freedom fighters trying fighting the evil invaders of their homeland.

If Hamas falls another group will rise and fight back against Israel.

But you know this and you like Israel will only be happy every Palestinian is killed.
    Disgusting childish attack yet again, no need for it, inaccurate and one sided. Wasting time. Utterly Disgusting to accuse me of hoping every Palestinian killed, totally the opposite but you don't listen or you don't want to listen. I despise all terrorism, very tired saying that, you just don't listen. Hamas decided to starr the current war, not me, I'm an observer, I have no vested interest, I know nobody in Isreal, I have a Palestinian who married into my family circle, we get on very well, that's about the only link I have to any of this.

So, for once and for all stop the insults please.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Airbusdriver View Post
    Disgusting childish attack yet again, no need for it, inaccurate and one sided. Wasting time. Utterly Disgusting to accuse me of hoping every Palestinian killed, totally the opposite but you don't listen or you don't want to listen. I despise all terrorism, very tired saying that, you just don't listen. Hamas decided to starr the current war, not me,
    I'm an observer, I have no vested interest, I know nobody in Isreal, I have a Palestinian who married into my family circle, we get on very well, that's about the only link I have to any of this.

You are an apologist .

Perhaps your experiences in Northern Ireland had biased you to the oppressor / as per your convo with Barney .

It’s ok .

We all have diff experiences that lead to different convictions and opinions .

It’s ok to own it .
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (27-10-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    You are an apologist .

Perhaps your experiences in Northern Ireland had biased you to the oppressor / as per your convo with Barney .

It’s ok .

We all have diff experiences that lead to different convictions and opinions .

It’s ok to own it .
    Driving home today through all these wee Protestant villages before Derry, all with their Israeli flags flying and I thought….birds of a f*^king feather 🙄

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TommyH123 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (27-10-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH123 View Post
    Driving home today through all these wee Protestant villages before Derry, all with their Israeli flags flying and I thought….birds of a f*^king feather ��
    I know I have posted this before but I'll just post it again.

FLEGS ! Fuckin FLEGS ! Ban them all North of the border.

A few years back Loyalists had put up 2 sets of FLEGS on alternate lamp posts- 1st 1 the Star of David Israeli FLEG, 2nd 1 the Nazi Swastika.

Them dumb fuck's didn't even realise the irony of their actions. Fuckin assholes !

Not surprised that they are 100% wholeheartedly behind Israel's genocide - sure that's how the Plantation of Ulster happened.

Burn the native Irish out of their homes, kill their livestock and burn their crops - that way we had nothing to return to.

BUT we're still here. And 100 years on from partition we are the majority in the 6 counties.

Maybe Airballsdriver would have been happy if the Brits had just bombed West Belfast, the Bogside, South Armagh and all Nationalist areas.

Sure if you live in them areas you're IRA obviously ?

Israel, like the Saudis in Yemen have too much financial clout to be outrightly condemned for their actions.

Glad to see your man in the UN had the balls to tell the truth.
    Last edited by Barney Rubble; 27-10-23 at 19:14.
    Are we there yet ?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

joggon (27-10-23), TommyH123 (27-10-23)

Reviews

Stop replying to him guys, its bait, a trap!
    It has to be trolling.

Hes arguing against points that you are not making.
    And its all incoherant.

You cant keep repeating "Hamas need to be eliminated entirely" and in another post praise John Hume for sitting down with Gerry Adams and bringing peace to the north.

You cant contradict yourself like that and be serious.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Marko1980 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (27-10-23)

10. Default

Disgusting childish attack yet again, no need for it, inaccurate and one sided. Wasting time. Utterly Disgusting to accuse me of hoping every Palestinian killed, totally the opposite but you don't listen or you don't want to listen. I despise all terrorism, very tired saying that, you just don't listen. Hamas decided to starr the current war, not me, I'm an observer, I have no vested interest, I know nobody in Isreal, I have a Palestinian who married into my family circle, we get on very well, that's about the only link I have to any of this.

There not insults when they are true.

You claim you despise terrorism of any sort yet all you have done is defend Israel. You've blamed anyone but them for their war crimes. You even tired to blame the victim of Israel's war crimes by say Israel told them to leave but they didn't.

Not once have you said Israel should be held accountable for anything they do you just keep saying they have a right to defend themselves.

You also have different opinions to a crime depending on who carries it out
    Israel target civilians - war is bloody, they are defending themselves yada yada yada
    Hamas target civilians - war criminals they are a cancer yada yada yada
    The correct answer is both are war criminals and both should answer for their crimes.

You've not once condemned Israel
    Where as I have condemned both sides

So no it's not insulting to say you will be happy if every Palestinian is dead and Israel win the war.

Only way my opinion will change on that is when you acknowledge war crimes and call them out for them instead of blaming the victims of the war Crimes.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    I know I have posted this before but I'll just post it again.

FLEGS ! Fuckin FLEGS ! Ban them all North of the border.

A few years back Loyalists had put up 2 sets of FLEGS on alternate lamp posts- 1st 1 the Star of David Israeli FLEG, 2nd 1 the Nazi Swastika.

Them dumb fuck's didn't even realise the irony of their actions. Fuckin assholes !

Not surprised that they are 100% wholeheartedly behind Israel's genocide - sure that's how the Plantation of Ulster happened.

Burn the native Irish out of their homes, kill their livestock and burn their crops - that way we had nothing to return to.

BUT we're still here. And 100 years on from partition we are the majority in the 6 counties.

Maybe Airballsdriver would have been happy if the Brits had just bombed West Belfast, the Bogside, South Armagh and all Nationalist areas.

Sure if you live in them areas you're IRA obviously ?

Israel, like the Saudis in Yemen have too much financial clout to be outrightly condemned for their actions.

Glad to see your man in the UN had the balls to tell the truth.
    Here we go again! Barney, I would never condone any attacks on such communities. The British regime were wrong over many years in N.I. and they ill treated many citizens. No doubt about that. I'm not a fool, I was there for some of it. I do resent the abuse that arises if you in any way show understanding for the Jews or the Israeli people. It seems you are not allowed to mention them, I was abused here and in fact called a cunt (twice). I was told to put on an IDF uniform. I was called a troll a few times too. That sort of hateful abuse is still here for all to see, it wasn't removed. More than one view exists, that's the real world. People who hate Isreal don't have the monopoly on opinions.

Reviews

Here we go again! Barney, I would never condone any attacks on such communities. The British regime were wrong over many years in N.I. and they ill treated many citizens. No doubt about that. I'm not a fool, I was there for some of it. I do resent the abuse that arises if you in any way show understanding for the Jews or the Israeli people. It seems you are not allowed to mention them, I was abused here and in fact called a cunt (twice). I was told to put on an IDF uniform. I was called a troll a few times too. That sort of hateful abuse is still here for all to see, it wasn't removed. More than one view exists, that's the real world. People who hate Isreal don't have the monopoly on opinions.
    Well woopy fucking doo ! I have lived up here all my life and you obviously haven't a fuckin clue or you wouldn't have called us savages ye cunt ye (Yeah, that's 3 times now).

I'm done with you because you are an obvious shit stirrer. Go and crawl back under your rock .
    Last edited by Barney Rubble; 27-10-23 at 20:09. Reason: Before you ban me Mods you have to admit that he is a cunt !
    Are we there yet ?

13. Default

He’s still allowed to post his Zionist posts? He’s the reason I stopped interacting in this thread. I’ve reported his triggering posts so many times yet he’s still here. When someone has a coloniser mindset, they’ll constantly victimise themselves. Case in point, read half of a post and that’s what he was doing.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AmyTantraMassage For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (27-10-23), joggon (27-10-23)

Reviews

this is what a government does when there's something to hide

Other opinions are allowed
    Age doesn't equal maturity - just look around !
    Unhappy ? press ignore user in settings

16. The Following User Says Thank You to joggon For This Useful Post:

AmorInfinito8 (28-10-23)

Page 35 of 58 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast