Thread: Name

Default Name

Why is it that some girls request your name? Isn't a big thing on here anonymity? Sometimes I don't mind sharing my name with a girl if we've met a few times and I feel very comfortable in her company. But to have to send a text before you've even met her with your name, age, race, PPSN, bank card number (I jest about the last two) seems strange. I presume most people don't even give their real name, right?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by raffo98 View Post
    Why is it that some girls request your name? Isn't a big thing on here anonymity? Sometimes I don't mind sharing my name with a girl if we've met a few times and I feel very comfortable in her company. But to have to send a text before you've even met her with your name, age, race, PPSN, bank card number (I jest about the last two) seems strange. I presume most people don't even give their real name, right?
    No problem for me me but most providers will accept your EI id.

I suppose there is a tell in the name Abdul Zamine rather than Michael FitgGerald

if there is a particular race she would prefer not to see - which is he right - after all at the end of the day we are talking about getting up close & being intimate

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by raffo98 View Post
    Name so we know how to address you…

Those who share, if they get an app at the same time and you haven’t given her your name then you come on here complaining that it was a completely different person. Age because some of us have a min/max age. Everytime I explain about race, I get a warning or banned. I’m in a trolling mood so imma pass on that. Wtf asked for your ppsn?!!!
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 26-08-23 at 00:50. Reason: Edited: Illegal implications- Julie

Reviews

Who cares, if that is all the info they need to feel a bit safer or base a decision on then just give it to them, I imagine it’s not easy opening the door to a stranger