Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: m50 tolling options

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by theirishpunter View Post
    Do you use an m50 tag where they charge you €1 per month for having it or use a video account or pay as you go ?

I'm up and down a lot recently , I have a video account .. don't know if I should bother with the tag ? Technically you'd be saving €1.20 per journey but mehh I dont know.

What are your experiences?
    I dont your M50 much these days but when I do I just pay on line.
    When I had an account I thought I spotted a couple of charges being applied to me when I couldn't recall being near it, took too long to debate a couple of Euro so I let them have it.
    "I'm the leader of the pack which makes me such a lucky jack. And here they are, they're so appealing, OK dollies do your dealing."

That m50 has to be the worst / slowest motorway in Ireland . Friday takes me about 45 mins to get to dublin 18 from the airport and I pass at least 2 crashes going north bound . Saturday half the time going back 🤣🏎️ ( less traffic )

I use the tag . I haven’t got time to be paying tolls in shops within 24 hours or whatever it is 🤯

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (07-04-23)

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    I do not own a car. I do not drive.
    There are far to many cars on the road. Use public transport. Go green.

A 10 minute walk to the bus stop 2 busses totaling an hour and 15 mins or so on both of them, another 10 minute walk to work from the bus stop if I were to use public transport or a 25 minute drive from my house straight to work? Hmm which one will I do on Tuesday 🤔🤔🤔 decisions decisions.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Notabot For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (07-04-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Notabot View Post
    A 10 minute walk to the bus stop 2 busses totaling an hour and 15 mins or so on both of them, another 10 minute walk to work from the bus stop if I were to use public transport or a 25 minute drive from my house straight to work? Hmm which one will I do on Tuesday 🤔🤔🤔 decisions decisions.
    Jesus, think carefully, probably going to be pissing during both 10 min walks as well, tough choice, the great unwashed coughing on you for a few hours or a few tunes playing in your car for half an hour mmmm

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TommyH123 For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (07-04-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    That m50 has to be the worst / slowest motorway in Ireland . Friday takes me about 45 mins to get to dublin 18 from the airport and I pass at least 2 crashes going north bound . Saturday half the time going back 🤣🏎️ ( less traffic )

I use the tag . I haven’t got time to be paying tolls in shops within 24 hours or whatever it is 🤯
    It’s dreadful, it’s just one big long car park for most of the day, another ring road is needed badly

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TommyH123 For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (07-04-23), TonyB (07-04-23)

10. Default

I would love to be part of the family that owns them
    Kisses
    Mistress Megaera

X: @Megaera

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH123 View Post
    It’s dreadful, it’s just one big long car park for most of the day, another ring road is needed badly
    Tunnel , East link .

Works out about the same though depending on the size of your wagon 😇

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (07-04-23)

Quote Originally Posted by theirishpunter View Post
    Do you use an m50 tag where they charge you €1 per month for having it or use a video account or pay as you go ?

I'm up and down a lot recently , I have a video account .. don't know if I should bother with the tag ? Technically you'd be saving €1.20 per journey but mehh I dont know.

What are your experiences?

Tag all the way. So easy and helpful.

I look forward to meeting you soon, lovely Gentlemen ♡
    Yours Michelle Fox 💋
    https://www.exclusive-michelle-fox.c...ocations-dates

www.exclusive-michelle-fox.com

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleFox For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (07-04-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Tunnel , East link .

Works out about the same though depending on the size of your wagon 😇
    Yeah, tunnel is a game changer if you’re coming in from Belfast, just as long as those anti immigrant assholes aren’t out with their little signs 🙄

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH123 View Post
    Yeah, tunnel is a game changer if you’re coming in from Belfast, just as long as those anti immigrant assholes aren’t out with their little signs ��

I’ve not passed them yet - anyone who knows me - knows my road rage would be something else 🤣 I’m even laughing writing this 😇

🤣
    Last edited by SophieX; 07-04-23 at 18:40.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast