Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Good places to eat for lunch in Dublin?

1. Default

Pancakes, Pòg is a hit and miss but Slice in stoneybatter... they do the Lord's work there. Bread 41 if they haven't changed their stupid menu again. You need a booking for the latter. Even with free tables, they like to pretend they're busy all the time.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyTantraMassage For This Useful Post:

FullLife (04-04-23)

Oooo I actually found that m&s café randomly because I thought there was more clothes on the next floor to find a little cafe at the top floor haha

Thanks Amy for so many suggestions! ♥️♥️♥️

Reviews

You lot never miss an opportunity to try flirt do you?

I cant recommend anywhere for lunch, i live in the middle of nowhere lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmyTantraMassage View Post
    Places you won't find tourists, M&S upstairs cafe on Henry St, Easons on O'Connell Street. All the old biddies will be there with their trollies. And they do a few traditional dishes every once in a while. Set menus so they can tell you when exactly. My neighbour goes Tuesday's and Fridays to either or...
    I know that cafe upstairs over Easons. Handy spot. Haha yes a lot of old dears do be there...bless them .

Tower Records is a great music store beside it .

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rockerman View Post
    I know that cafe upstairs over Easons. Handy spot. Haha yes a lot of old dears do be there...bless them .

Tower Records is a great music store beside it .
    If I can remember been a long time since I was there, Dunnes have a great cafe upstairs as well, great food.

I’ll check it out, thanks Peter! ♥️

Reviews

Wonder where she/he will go for lunch ?

Alas we will never know .

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Aprilsan View Post
    Any nice places to eat in Dublin that’s not filled with tourists? I want to taste real Irish food! Hehe and also any nice pancake places because I’ve been craving pancakes ever since moving to dublin
    These are all cafe brunch/lunch options. Since you mentioned pancakes I thought they might suit.

Brother Hubbard is very good. They have a location on Capel St and another in Portobello.
    Urban Health in Ranelagh is excellent. I think they do both regular and protein pancakes.
    The cake cafe off Lower Camden St is a lovely spot and should satisfy your pancake craving. Excellent French toast too.
    Two Pups coffee on Francis St is nice, young crowd and more a breakfast or brunch place.
    The gallery in the Westbury is a beautiful space and the food and service is excellent. Maybe a little pricey depending on what you order.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FullLife For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (04-04-23), Corsasport (04-04-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmyTantraMassage View Post
    Pancakes, Pòg is a hit and miss but Slice in stoneybatter... they do the Lord's work there. Bread 41 if they haven't changed their stupid menu again. You need a booking for the latter. Even with free tables, they like to pretend they're busy all the time.
    Good suggestions.
    Slice is a great shout. I forgot that.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast