Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Naomi

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mirk View Post
    Well unfortunately she changed her location to ballsbridge. Although had an app with her for tomorrow I can't travel that far. Hopefully someone else gets a chance to meet her I will have to wait until she comes back.
    So this post has me confused 🤔
    Please clarify did she accept your booking and then change Location? If so did she contact you to advise or did you find out she had moved yourself?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    Your opinion is based on a number of assumptions about her expenses - No point in refuting your assumptions in detail because then EI may delete my post saying it is pure speculation.

When it comes down to it some punters try and reduce the risk by not seeing anyone with no reviews or unverified photos.

Occasionally depending on my mood I take a risk & visit a lady in a hotel (if she volunteers that information beforehand) rather than an apartment if she has verified photos but no reviews.
    Ladies in hotels usually work alone with their own room which is not always the case with apartments.
    There are a number of 2 bed apartments in D2, D4 & D9 where multiple (more than 2) ladies worek.
    Not speculation. You saw the kip I was in our 1st meeting. I know how much people are charging for sharing. Condoms and lube aren't cheap. Minimum for sharing in an undesirable area and a shared apt (usually 3 in sandyford, santry and other places and 1 bathroom) with things falling apart is €750+ per week in 'major' cities. And most have prepaid electricity. Assuming and talking from experience are 2 completely different things. Not how I said minimum.

And that's 3 without counting boyfriends for loafs who tour with theirs. Or rent a room in an apartment they live with them.
    Last edited by AmyTantraMassage; 05-02-23 at 12:52.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmyTantraMassage View Post
    Not speculation. You saw the kip I was in our 1st meeting. I know how much people are charging for sharing. Condoms and lube aren't cheap. Minimum for sharing in an undesirable area and a shared apt (usually 3 in sandyford, santry and other places and 1 bathroom) with things falling apart is €750+ per week in 'major' cities. And most have prepaid electricity. Assuming and talking from experience are 2 completely different things. Not how I said minimum.

And that's 3 without counting boyfriends for loafs who tour with theirs. Or rent a room in an apartment they live with them.
    I can see where you are coming from but not everyone aims to provide your level of service in an upmarket location.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123