Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lady that does a proper titfuck?

Default Lady that does a proper titfuck?

So I want to try It but some ladies do not like to do It, even if they put "russian" on their profile they say no, someomes can recommend? Big enchanced tits are my favs (Dublin)

Reviews

Keep an eye out for Sophie in St. Stephen's Green...lovely big boobs, but natural all the way! Well over 100 reviews...great girl and she has no problems there.

Livia in Christchurch has a very nice pair. She will allow a bit more too when it comes to the final whistle .
    I think she is still there. Have a look.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Neik94 View Post
    So I want to try It but some ladies do not like to do It, even if they put "russian" on their profile they say no, someomes can recommend? Big enchanced tits are my favs (Dublin)
    Eh enhanced boobs don't properly titfuck unless they're sagging. I'd recommend natural big boobs that aren't firm as they need to be pushed into the middle.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyTantraMassage For This Useful Post:

Rooney2808 (30-11-22)

Jessica in D15. ( . ) ( . )

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rockerman View Post
    Keep an eye out for Sophie in St. Stephen's Green...lovely big boobs, but natural all the way! Well over 100 reviews...great girl and she has no problems there.

Livia in Christchurch has a very nice pair. She will allow a bit more too when it comes to the final whistle .
    I think she is still there. Have a look.
    Funnily enough Sophie is back in St. Stephen's Green! She had said December to me alright so a bit earlier than I thought. She's a really sweety. Gorgeous busty girl.

Sophie is back !!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Rooney2808 (30-11-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rockerman View Post
    Funnily enough Sophie is back in St. Stephen's Green! She had said December to me alright so a bit earlier than I thought. She's a really sweety. Gorgeous busty girl.

Sophie is back !!!!
    Are all favourites included in the hr and does she have any problems with A for size. I'm not small down stairs but I ain't a bragger like a certain Mr Jeffers lol, pm or reply would be grateful.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dragonjay View Post
    Are all favourites included in the hr and does she have any problems with A for size. I'm not small down stairs but I ain't a bragger like a certain Mr Jeffers lol, pm or reply would be grateful.
    Jeffers lol. Mr. Soft Hands himself .

10. Default

Good advice

Fifi (Blonde Italian) does a proper one - got a few of them from her in various positions

Reviews

FiFi omg...concur...amazing boobs..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast