Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TV's male or female

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Get REAL. In the real world, and in certain parts of town, if this would have happened, you and I both know what I said would happen. I'm from San Francisco, and know of many incidents where gay men have behaved inappropriately towards straight men, and straight men have retailiated in the manner in which I mentioned.-please stop being apart of the Miss Manners brigade because I've stated something that is likely to occur in the situation. It was nice for the other board members to be all 'flowery' in their responses, but the truth of the matter someone thought the same thing I though, and just didn't say it.
    Indeed Anita, you are without doubt perfectly correct in stating that in many instances the response of the heterosexual discovering that the person groping him was in fact a TS/TV, would be to lash out in disgust.....however I don't see any justification in recommending "permanent disfigurement" for the groper. This would be the Neanderthal approach to dealing with this situation, and in addition, assuming that more than reasonable force (excessive force) was used to dissuade the person, charges of assault GBH could be pressed.

Quote Originally Posted by mr maxi View Post
    In a club last night and so called lady was making a play for me whispering in my ear what she wanted and gettig a good grope of the tool box.
    Full of beer with the little head calling for some action but at the same time only half interested.
    Something about this chick was'nt right but with her hand down my jocks of course i gave in.
    Decided to drop the hand on her and found cock in my hand.
    She looked at me and asked if i was still interested.

I saw red and stuck the swede on her right between the eyes. Cracking shot.

Here's the questions.

Was i right to do it. I think so.
    Are these TV's classed as male or female. Freaks in my opinion.
    Would you do the same in my shoes. I would do the same again.
    What is the attraction of them. I just don't see it.
    Should i hang my head in shame for my actions. No No No.

I do not normally have a violent manner but it makes me sick to the back teeth to think back and i still cringe at the thougth of this freak with the hands down my jocks.

The wonders of a few beers and a dark club. Needless to say i got fecked out.

To be honest i'd of done the same thing as i have seen these freaks around town at times goading people and doin things like that to get a reaction out of people and i think it knew well what it was doin coming over. The whole are you still intrested part leads me to believe a response is what was been lookied for and i would of flattened it right wrong legal or illeagal its all well and good sayin no you shouldnt while your sitting behind a computer calm but if you saw red as maxi did all reasonable thoughts go out the window.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mc Lovin View Post
    To be honest i'd of done the same thing as i have seen these freaks around town at times goading people and doin things like that to get a reaction out of people and i think it knew well what it was doin coming over. The whole are you still intrested part leads me to believe a response is what was been lookied for and i would of flattened it right wrong legal or illeagal its all well and good sayin no you shouldnt while your sitting behind a computer calm but if you saw red as maxi did all reasonable thoughts go out the window.
    Mr Maxi, to be fair to him, has an excuse, in that he admitted himself that he was fairly tanked up on the evening in question......a court would probably have taken that into account in conjunction with a previously clean record. We're talking heat of the moment reaction here.........however, Anita's comments remain way out of order for one simple reason....if she is justifying violence against TS/TVs in this situation, then she either has to adopt a similar approach to males or females who make unwanted physical advances, or she is just showing up her bias.

at worst I would have gotten a blow job out of it

Reviews

Talking

or even a hand job!

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Mr Maxi, to be fair to him, has an excuse, in that he admitted himself that he was fairly tanked up on the evening in question......a court would probably have taken that into account in conjunction with a previously clean record. We're talking heat of the moment reaction here.........however, Anita's comments remain way out of order for one simple reason....if she is justifying violence against TS/TVs in this situation, then she either has to adopt a similar approach to males or females who make unwanted physical advances, or she is just showing up her bias.
    Perhaps she would cut their dick off o wait hold on that would save them a fortune in surgery costs

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    No one likes unwanted phyical advances, and yes, I've decked a woman who has grabbed my ass or pitched my nipples. I've thrown hot tea, and a soiled tampon at men who have done the same-I'm not biased, trust me

No one likes unwanted phyical advances, and yes, I've decked a woman who has grabbed my ass or pitched my nipples. I've thrown hot tea, and a soiled tampon at men who have done the same-I'm not biased, trust me
    God you must have terrible periods if your soiled tampons disfigure people

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mc Lovin View Post
    God you must have terrible periods if your soiled tampons disfigure people
    Yes, they can have radioactive elements at times

Reviews

No one likes unwanted phyical advances, and yes, I've decked a woman who has grabbed my ass or pitched my nipples.
    maybe she was blind....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast