Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    maybe she was blind....
    or even brave!

Blog Entries

Default So Anita.........

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Get REAL. In the real world, and in certain parts of town, if this would have happened, you and I both know what I said would happen.
    I never said it wouldn't happen, but just because it does happen doesn't make it right does it???

I'm from San Francisco, and know of many incidents where gay men have behaved inappropriately towards straight men, and straight men have retailiated in the manner in which I mentioned.
    Regardless of where you're from or live, in the real world gay people are treated in this manner without the provication if inappropriate behaviour at all.......

please stop being apart of the Miss Manners brigade
    I don't need lessons on how to behave or on manners from you thank you very much........

I've stated something that is likely to occur in the situation.
    No, you're wrong and now you're trying to go back on it and twist it. You didn't state what is likely to occur in the situation. Your made a suggestion as to what should have been done......

You should have left it permantely disfigured
    There's a big difference!!!

It was nice for the other board members to be all 'flowery' in their responses, but the truth of the matter someone thought the same thing I though, and just didn't say it.
    Well I have yet to see this "someone" post about it, as I have yet to see agree with you and this comment......

Now I'll ask you again to explain what you mean by "Luthers bandwaggon"
    Shall I take it that I'm neither going to be afforded the courtesy of an answer, explanation or comment to any of the above???
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Shall I take it that I'm neither going to be afforded the courtesy of an answer, explanation or comment to any of the above???
    Luther, I'm a grown woman who speaks her mind; I'm not going to explain myself or apoligize for what I said, simple as that.

Blog Entries

Default Well.........

Luther, I'm a grown woman who speaks her mind; I'm not going to explain myself or apoligize for what I said, simple as that.
    Whe you refer to me as you did below, as having some kind of bandwaggon you will be asked to explain.........

And don't ,for your on good,t get on Luther's or Ep's bandwagon, because they'll turn on you in a hot minute.-have you seen anyone else make a comment on my post-no -just my two main nemesises
    The freedom of speech that so many refer to and talk about comes with conditions, sometimes people should explain their comments...........Freedom of speech is also only extended to the decency of a civilised society.........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Default TV's

Some interesting comments.

Bhoywonder , i have no doubt's about my sexuality.I'm a pussy lover.shaved.

Anita sizzle. I think i'm cuming your way. You are 100% right.

Ber. you have raised a good point TV or TS. I am fairly sure it was a TV. Put it down to a gut feeling.

Was i right. If the TV told me before hand i would have told him to fuck off , but his behaviour was bang out of order and by right i should torn the scrotum clean away.

I've asked a few of my mates and they say i was dead right and he was lucky to walk away with just a head butt.

For all of you who do not agree. If a fella hits you do you walk away.
    Where i grew up you don't walk away.
    I don't go looking for it and i don't start it but i sure as hell do not walk away from it.

If it happened again i would do the same.
    Some of the fellas here should wake up to reality.
    Violence is not the answer but the heat in the moment , be realistic.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

hi maxi
    i understand, it happen to me in a different way, got pissed found a guy sucking my dick when i woke up, but difference was i did not knock his lights out, but believe he stopped p.d.q.like you shave, hetro, but, other ways mate,look on it this way it attacked you?, yes, i thought you better than it,but your actions made you the same, by walking away you would have stayed a level above it

Reviews

Alea iacta est

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T100 View Post
    Alea iacta est
    Re vera, cara mea, mea nil refert

Reviews

Re vera, cara mea, mea nil refert
    We've already issued one temporary ban for posting in Latin tonight......are you in a holiday mood too Anita?

Reviews

I agree that under a very limited set of circumstances violence could be justified but in this instance no. To be honest I'd be seriously pissed off with myself for falling for it more than I would be for the advances and I put it that it is for that reason you got so pissed off and lashed out??
    I'm totally hetro but I don't understand why so many men are so homophobic, in the past when I have had male advances I was flattered (even big headed that not only the ladies fancied me) but these advances were easily dealt with and I am still good friends with one of them..

Sorry but I think men that react with violence to these advances idiots that are afraid of there own sexuality, or to consider the posibility they may like it just encase they do... Cop on, if you were gay I'm sure you would know and a sexual advance would not bring it on. If it happens again be flattered move on and say plenty of fucks as you walk down the road as to why couldn't it have been a woman!!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast