Default If only I had a big chest.....

or could you fit it up her'gowl'

sexy traveller video on you tube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8C7Z...om=PL&index=94

Blog Entries

Default Ok so who do you think someone would have a better opinion of

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    well its all about opinions.....
    (a) a member of the travelling commuinity who live their lives in the traditional manner of which they were brought up

or

(b) a guy who pull shis mickey off watching the 100 mts,sniffs his friends knickers,climbs tall buildings,annoys women so they run away from him and only god knows what else and thats assuming god would listen.

the answer is a,
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    (a) a member of the travelling commuinity who live their lives in the traditional manner of which they were brought up

or

(b) a guy who pull shis mickey off watching the 100 mts,sniffs his friends knickers,climbs tall buildings,annoys women so they run away from him and only god knows what else and thats assuming god would listen.

the answer is a,
    Westside.
    I know a few of them too, ** racist abuse deleted** each and everyone one of them. In fact, I havent met one yet that I would consider ** deleted**. In my opinion society has given them TOO much of a chance. They get away with murder... sometimes literally!
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 08-09-09 at 21:40. Reason: Racist abuse towards a minority

Blog Entries

Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by Waterford Guy View Post
    I know a few of them too, ** racist abuse deleted** each and everyone one of them. In fact, I havent met one yet that I would consider ** deleted**. In my opinion society has given them TOO much of a chance. They get away with murder... sometimes literally!
    i dont agree at all.For starters they are part of society.They just live differently according to their tradition.As far as getting away with stuff goes, the rest of society dont?

Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterford Guy View Post
    'They' means that farmer that shot the traveller from point blank having chased him off his land and reloaded the gun and then executed him on the public road ?

Thats the only 'They' that I am officially aware of myself,

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    'They' means that farmer that shot the traveller from point blank having chased him off his land and reloaded the gun and then executed him on the public road ?

Yes, the same farmer that had been tortured and had been robbed, harassed or had attempted robberies thrust upon him numerous times and the law wasn't doing anything for him. What exactly would you have liked him to do, carry on like that untill the day he died? Fair play to the man for standing up for himself, alone and in the face of great adversity.

Blog Entries

In one of the English newspaper there was an article about Traveller girls. and how they 'glam' in up, and are encourage to do so by their families for a particular horse fair in England as this was a good place to meet future husbands

Besides displaying beautiful photos of the girls looking their sexiest, the article went on to tell how Traveller women, and their way of life, still had their sense of values-the importance of the family and Church intake, which left alot to say about the society that looks down upon them,

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    The trvelling commuinity are just like any other commuinity.They should be respected for what they are and who they are.Just because they have different views and lifesyles doesnt mean they are less or more than anyone else even if they open their mouth.

I know a few of them and i find them good ppl given the chance but sometimes society doesnt give them the chance.

nothing wrong at all with the travelling commuinity,
    Westside.

I've been reading these forums on and off for a few years though I don't post often. I have to say of all Westside's posts, this has been the most sensible and enlightened post I have seen amongst a LOT of drivel.
    Well done.
    The Irish people have a just and indefeasible right to Ireland
    and to all the moral and material wealth and resources thereof,
    to posses and govern the same for their own use, maintenance, comfort
    and honour as a distinct sovereign state.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Traveller women, and their way of life, still had their sense of values-the importance of the family and Church intake, which left alot to say about the society that looks down upon them,
    that why they marry their uncles at 16

nbt

Blog Entries

Default Allow me ro return the compliment

Quote Originally Posted by WWLhad View Post
    I've been reading these forums on and off for a few years though I don't post often. I have to say of all Westside's posts, this has been the most sensible and enlightened post I have seen amongst a LOT of drivel.
    Well done.
    i feel the same way about your post,
    Westside.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast