Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Most awkward location entry/exit

Reviews

in the really awkward places, why not have a Priests uniform at hand, it works and funnily enough you get greater respect specially in Ireland
    I use it over here and did in Ireland, even had a prayer book in my pocket,
    The residents show you respect especially the auld ones saying hello Father and smiling, even the cops don't dare bother a man of the cloth.

and the bonus is its drives the girls crazy and crave anointing before I leave.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WeeJimmy For This Useful Post:

JMastodon (02-08-22), Rockerman (02-08-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WeeJimmy View Post
    in the really awkward places, why not have a Priests uniform at hand, it works and funnily enough you get greater respect specially in Ireland
    I use it over here and did in Ireland, even had a prayer book in my pocket,
    The residents show you respect especially the auld ones saying hello Father and smiling, even the cops don't dare bother a man of the cloth.

and the bonus is its drives the girls crazy and crave anointing before I leave.
    Fucking hell and what happens when you bump into someone you know dressed as a priest !

I'll stick to the baseball cap .

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

115dawg (02-08-22)

One girl met me at the gate of an apartment and was wearing an open coat over a short frilly skirt and very little else. A few people got into the lift with us but got out before we got to our floor. It was then she let me know she wasn’t wearing any knickers…

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rockerman View Post
    Fucking hell and what happens when you bump into someone you know dressed as a priest !

I'll stick to the baseball cap .
    shades man, and anyway just say you were at a fancy dress if it bothered you lad, main thing it works a treat

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WeeJimmy For This Useful Post:

JMastodon (02-08-22), Rockerman (02-08-22)

8. Default

Went to a place on a street off the beaten track, was fairly confident as I approached as it was a very discreet location. I ring her and see a set of curtains opening on the ground floor, she's inside dressed in a skimpy shiny nurse's outfit beckoning me towards the front door. This was right around the time a nearby school finished up so cue a group of nearby teenage lads erupting in laughter as they see the display.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CyrusTheVirus View Post
    Walking around dressed as a paedophile, great idea WeeJimmy.

I don't think the presets are respected in Ireland, I know I don't nor not too many from my generation and younger.

They are little more than a relic, I hate what they covered up, what they stand for and I'm delighted that their influence on every day Ireland and every day people has almost dilapidated.
    but priests still respected by most in Ireland and be worse if I dressed like Andrew, Duke of York, everyone loved Father Dougal you know

10. The Following User Says Thank You to WeeJimmy For This Useful Post:

Rockerman (02-08-22)

Reviews

This thread just reconfirmed why I prefer hotels

May I describe one of the awkard in/out one of my clients had in London when visiting me? ))
    I used to stay in westborne terrace im Paddington , and those building are not big and ussualy resident are aware after a awhile about what happening in those flats where many visitors . I booked an appoiment and at the agreed time the guy rang me saying he is in front if the building but a neighborgh don't want to leave him.go inside and asked him 50 pounds if he want to enter in the building I was so pissed off. Told him to wait there. Changed myself from the fetish wear as I was offering Domination at that time and went downstaires just wearing a leather trousers and a top . Furious I was shouting to the young Arab guy who stopped my client what he is doing there and how he dare to stop.my visitors and ask money from them . Told him to fuck off and go away otherwise I ring Police and tell them.he want to pimp me , he shouted something in his language abd left. I went inside and the client followed me a big guy but so shy and quiet..all the way up.to my floor in tge elevator he was like " Omg Cherry im.so horny , you are soo Dominant " Well....I was not Dominant I was just pissed off ...never mess around with a woman.money )). I was young and a bit crazy .
    Last edited by FetishCherry; 02-08-22 at 16:03.
    Always Smile

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FetishCherry For This Useful Post:

jerryc (02-08-22), jessicabp (02-08-22), JMastodon (02-08-22), Rockerman (02-08-22), Rooney2808 (02-08-22)

Very good!

Quote Originally Posted by FetishCherry View Post
    May I describe one of the awkard in/out one of my clients had in London when visiting me? ))
    I used to stay in westborne terrace im Paddington , and those building are not big and ussualy resident are aware after a awhile about what happening in those flats where many visitors . I booked an appoiment and at the agreed time the guy rang me saying he is in front if the building but a neighborgh don't want to leave him.go inside and asked him 50 pounds if he want to enter in the building I was so pissed off. Told him to wait there. Changed myself from the fetish wear as I was offering Domination at that time and went downstaires just wearing a leather trousers and a top . Furious I was shouting to the young Arab guy who stopped my client what he is doing there and how he dare to stop.my visitors and ask money from them . Told him to fuck off and go away otherwise I ring Police and tell them.he want to pimp me , he shouted something in his language abd left. I went inside and the client followed me a big guy but so shy and quiet..all the way up.to my floor in tge elevator he was like " Omg Cherry im.so horny , you are soo Dominant " Well....I was not Dominant I was just pissed off ...never mess around with a woman.money )). I was young and a bit crazy .
    Sensual massage with Thai oil massage elements ★★★★★
    Upcoming tour updated:

I am in Cork

15. The Following User Says Thank You to jessicabp For This Useful Post:

FetishCherry (02-08-22)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast