Page 330 of 378 FirstFirst ... 230280320328329330331332340 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 3772

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

Anyone had a cozy massage by sara? Just looking for a review of services offered

Lately. Lately, I've had bad luck with massage providers. Currently, I'm out waiting for the previously mentioned masseuse, for 30 minutes now. Waiting for any confirmation or directions or even just a cancellation. Should I just bail or stick it out a bit longer considering how well reviewed she is?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini4362 View Post
    Lately. Lately, I've had bad luck with massage providers. Currently, I'm out waiting for the previously mentioned masseuse, for 30 minutes now. Waiting for any confirmation or directions or even just a cancellation. Should I just bail or stick it out a bit longer considering how well reviewed she is?
    Was the booking confirmed?

Can't edit the last post, so I'll give an update on that. She's sick, so she's off for the whole week apparently. Just been stuck 45 minutes outside waiting for a reply, no prior message either.

Might just go to Broken Pen...

Quote Originally Posted by AmyTantraMassage View Post
    Was the booking confirmed?
    She had messaged me last week about a schedule change, so I guess that was my bad for not confirming the day before.

We've messaged each other a bit more, so its all good. She's really sick, so I hope she gets well soon.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BaldyBollux36 View Post
    Anyone had a cozy massage by sara? Just looking for a review of services offered
    I’ve met her ages ago, genuine. Massage was great.

7. Default

apologies for being the 1000th person to ask this but i cant seem to read between the lines properly - can someone DM me information about Fangs?

Thanks in advance.

Reviews

Pm sent dude

Quote Originally Posted by tommylikewingy View Post
    apologies for being the 1000th person to ask this but i cant seem to read between the lines properly - can someone DM me information about Fangs?

Thanks in advance.

Okay lads, I wanna first apologize for flooding the forum yesterday. That was quite unsightly. Good thing came out of that though.

After the debacle, decided to go to Broken Pen as it was relatively closer. Made an appointment for an hour later. When I got close, made another call and they gave very precise and helpful directions. Finally, when I got to their door, I was greeted by this sexy lady (who I later knew to be Loa) in a see-through red robe that really made my jaw drop.

Went inside, pretty straightforward, asked me what sort of service, all good. I gotta tell you, the massage itself was great, really felt my knots loosen. She knew what she was doing and it could be felt by how she moved her body.

I'm not gonna go into more detail but, to be concise, the dances she made were quite something to behold.

Would definitely recommend. I had thought they'd be a lot more expensive but I paid just about as much as I did for Fang's girls.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gemini4362 For This Useful Post:

Petros (24-11-23)

Can someone please message me to the spot where K has moved to? I used to see here a lot when she worked at the M + K spot in Dublin 1.