Page 326 of 378 FirstFirst ... 226276316324325326327328336376 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 3772

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

I have been to Fang only a couple of time (both with Eva) and left super-happy. Next I would like to try and meet Monica for a change.
    I just wonder what you guys mean for "extra"? I never paid for extra. Is this FK, BJ or anything else? I always felt a bit uncomfortable to ask. Please let me know, even via PM if possible. Thank you.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MattJYZ77 View Post
    I have been to Fang only a couple of time (both with Eva) and left super-happy. Next I would like to try and meet Monica for a change.
    I just wonder what you guys mean for "extra"? I never paid for extra. Is this FK, BJ or anything else? I always felt a bit uncomfortable to ask. Please let me know, even via PM if possible. Thank you.
    Anything other than normal massage is extra. Depending on salon, some only do hjso topless is extra. Some do more with regulars that they don't do with repeat clients.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyTantraMassage For This Useful Post:

MattJYZ77 (18-11-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini4362 View Post
    Had a booking with Spanish Eva in Fang's yesterday.

I gotta say, the previous reviews about her enthusiasm and cheerfulness were right, same for the (lack of) experience. I can't say whether I liked it or not. I paid for extra, but did less with her than I did with just the regular price with the other ladies. Also only got 45 mins out of the hour that I paid for. Disappointed but not enough to be annoyed. Won't go back to her until maybe a few more months down the line, when she has had enough practice.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheoVon View Post
    Yerrah you know well what he means.
    You are consistently negative on the place. Despite only going once to the new location. "Not good enough at edging", "theres better out there", "not in my top 5" etc. Some Brazilian hottie (who was twice as hot and half the age of some of the women you've recommended) let to you out 10 minutes early. You must have mentioned it 5 times in this thread. 1 time for every 2 minutes they owe you!
    Youth & looks is not everything - For the toe curling lingam massage - You can not beat experience & skill

5. Default

Been to fangs many times and have always found it excellent The new girls usually take a couple of weeks to get up to scratch but that’s the same in any job.

One thing I like there is the girls are all very friendly and I have never felt rushed. Some other places I have been can be very hit and miss

Only my tuppence worth

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dmac11 For This Useful Post:

witcher11 (17-11-23)

I saw one dude mistaking having *one* not stellar experience with Fang's for me hating and ragging the entire establishment.

Let me be clear about it: I don't hate the place, and will definitely be back. Every other time I've been, I've had amazing service; Time-wise I've been allowed a few minutes extra because I enjoyed talking with the masseuse too much; Entry is instant as long as I let them know 5 minutes before I arrive, no waiting, no bullshit; I've had what could be considered extra in other places just come with the original price.

Having one bad experience with a place, with a new employee, does not dismiss any of the good points I've listed. I'm here to chronicle and share my experiences with you lads, but learn to separate the facts from opinion. A girl and how she operates may not be to my taste, but that doesn't speak everything about establisment.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemini4362 For This Useful Post:

bigmango (18-11-23), PhilPhilPhil (18-11-23)

9. Default

Just guess somewhere in dublin maybe . Unaware myself of this place not named.
    https://www.rte.ie/news/business/202...-compensation/

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by swamdublin View Post
    If it's Dublin, they must be having a super time with this article out.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by swamdublin View Post
    There’s a ruling it can’t be named. I’d like to know where it is so I could avoid

12. Default

Looking at visiting a moonlight place on the rebels street this week. Any have an good or bad experiences in this place ?

13. Default

Has anyone been to Maria in D2? Good pictures on another site.