Page 206 of 378 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216256306 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 3777

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    Lads so I need a final bit of help finding fangs.

I know where it is, I’m just unsure which shop.

Is it the one named after a state of mind (formerly named after an Egyptian queen), or is it the one named after an Asian nationality?

I’ve been to both shops in the past, but I don’t know if it was Fangs back then. Relatively poor experience in both but it was years ago so willing to give it another go.
    Its the first one you mentioned - enjoy

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigmango For This Useful Post:

Ratchet (02-03-23), Toolbox (02-03-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac11 View Post
    Cheers BigMango

I put Amy along with joy and Michelle. Definitely 3 I want to see sooner rather than later ����
    Just be aware that you will fail in your efforts to get a booking if you do not read her profile first and then follow her rules to the letter

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    Lads so I need a final bit of help finding fangs.

I know where it is, I’m just unsure which shop.

Is it the one named after a state of mind (formerly named after an Egyptian queen), or is it the one named after an Asian nationality?

I’ve been to both shops in the past, but I don’t know if it was Fangs back then. Relatively poor experience in both but it was years ago so willing to give it another go.
    Yes two shops in the same street.Fangs shop is name after Japanese buddhism at the corner.Former owner was a big Russian bird.Her shop named after an Egyptian queen.Fang took over since.All Brazilian girls working there now.A decent spot,good services Well worth a visit
    Last edited by Cockmaster137; 01-03-23 at 23:49.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cockmaster137 For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (02-03-23), Ratchet (02-03-23), robothecop (02-03-23), Toolbox (02-03-23)

Reviews

Anyone visited the young ebony lady who was advertising elsewhere for Lusk, Sutton and currently Dollymount areas? I currently have her filed under 'too good to be true'.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by PhilPhilPhil View Post
    Anyone visited the young ebony lady who was advertising elsewhere for Lusk, Sutton and currently Dollymount areas? I currently have her filed under 'too good to be true'.
    If I remember correctly its out call only - she visits you. I am sure when I phoned her number this is what I was told even though its not mentioned on her ad - End of story.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bigmango For This Useful Post:

PhilPhilPhil (02-03-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    If I remember correctly its out call only - she visits you. I am sure when I phoned her number this is what I was told even though its not mentioned on her ad - End of story.
    Fair enough, ads state she has a place but that could well be to get you to make contact, cheers for the info!

10. Default

Anyone been to the holiday place in pink close to the spire? A girl from here is advertising there as well now

Met the lovely Lisa today, what a woman.
    Tried to 'go' twice, all participants willing, but tanks empty, lol. She said I was too horny at the start. :-)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tokyomaster For This Useful Post:

PhilPhilPhil (03-03-23)

13. Default

BigMango

I have looked at Amy’s profile. Would love to meet her but unfortunately I’m not sure about the two references. However maybe one day
    Last edited by Dmac11; 02-03-23 at 22:26.

14. Default

Has anyone been to the late night place in temple bar, in the only place open past 9pm.

Have seen relatively bad reviews for it on this thread a few times. However I have been 3 times now. Each time better than the last. Most recently today. A lady called abbey. Really good massage… almost started to wonder if there would be extras at all as she was very into working out all of the knots. But about 20 minutes to the end a whisper into the ear offering extras. I only had 10 pints on me. Offered that ended up with a very slow, teasing topless HE. Started faced down reaching between the legs. Flipped over, Ended with 9/10 boobs close to face. Every time I go I get a different person. Pen and Abbey both great.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doylee For This Useful Post:

PhilPhilPhil (03-03-23), Toolbox (03-03-23)