Page 106 of 384 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 3831

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo32 View Post
    In Dublin tomorrow and I was looking at the two places around the fighters pub, are either worth it?
    Fighters pub - If you mean McGregor - He has purchased 3 pub in Dublin - Latest purchase is in Howth.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    Fighters pub - If you mean McGregor - He has purchased 3 pub in Dublin - Latest purchase is in Howth.
    Didn’t know that, well the one he is more known for, the black one.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo32 View Post
    In Dublin tomorrow and I was looking at the two places around the fighters pub, are either worth it?
    Sent you a PM just there.

Anyone been to the broken pen place lately... think amanda is gone now, who is the hottest girl there now or who would ye recommend?

5. Default

Hello lads. Could someone pm the details about the broken pen place? Offering to share experiences with one of Fang's girls and Lettuce street in return. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by sergiogarcia View Post
    Anyone been to the broken pen place lately... think amanda is gone now, who is the hottest girl there now or who would ye recommend?
    Gone long time... Go for Paola there

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by K147 View Post
    Hello lads. Could someone pm the details about the broken pen place? Offering to share experiences with one of Fang's girls and Lettuce street in return. Thanks!
    Sent you a pm

Recently visited a place in D12. Ad on a different site.
    Nice Brazilian girl. Decent enough massage and I was a happy camper at the end. Extras available but they would make it an expensive meeting.

Hints can get deleted but if you looked for a cozy ad it's easy enough to find.

10. Default

Have any of our brave adventurers made it to Fangs old place? It has my curiosity but waiting to hear more. Any hints on the masseuses? Their info only has pictures for one of them.