Page 217 of 379 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227267317 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 3782

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Would anyone know if Spanish Sarah is around and if so could you please PM me the details? I've never visieted but seem to remember she was recommended before.
    Thank you.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kelvin View Post
    Would anyone know if Spanish Sarah is around and if so could you please PM me the details? I've never visieted but seem to remember she was recommended before.
    Thank you.
    She was around at the weekend = Sat/Sunday - I think she only works weekends.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kelvin View Post
    Thank you.
    Sent you a pm

Quote Originally Posted by powersupply View Post
    Had a nice massage last week in a place near the Childrens Hospital close to the road thats a Mile Long. Pretty Asian lady with a nice body. Decent massage and HE. Not the most discreet of entrances, right behind a bus stop and close to a pub and a few takeaways but all in all it was a decent experience.
    I'm assuming that's the asian place that advertises that it's a massage shop, next door to it is a unique place that's more discreet. Always wanted to try the asian place though. Worth a punt?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BacardiacArrest View Post
    Ok guys, was in Swords earlier today, and I don't say this lightly, but up there with the best experience I've had yet, I'll give a detailed review, any masseuses reading this, take note.

Ok, so nice and clear instructions on where to go, prices and what I could expect.

Greeted by a lady, I'd guess I'm her late 30s/early 40s, great figure, nice boobs.

She stripped me, stood facing me where she explored my body, while she was in her lingerie, with a very strategically placed mirror, so I could enjoy the view. This was quickly followed by her bending over, with my lad between her butt cheeks, where she used those cheeks in a back/forth motion, to get things started.

Immediately after this, she lay on the table, now with no bra on, flat on her back, legs spread wide, where she gyrated her self against my now rock hard lad, with just a thin layer of knickers separating her privates with mine, did well to hold myself.

Then, I was told to lay on my back where she brought me to a well deserved climax, (all this in the first 15 minutes)

The next half hour was spent with me face down, and her caressing every inch of my body, with a fairly decent massage, especially loved the occasional stroking of the back of my balls.

Finally told to turn around where she was stood completely in her birthday suit, and gave me a further massage, and the occasional spitting on the head of my lad.

The ending was phenomenal, finished me off with lots of oil and a sneaky latex gloved finger up the you know where!

I'll tell you what, it's a pity I live so far away from swords, because this would be a firm regular of mine!

Price for one hour with 2 cums was the equivalent of 24 pints of Guinness.

Enjoy lads
    Could I get a pm about this lady sounds great thanks a mil

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    Post 2045 - Go back 20 pages
    Seen that thanks 🤣 was more just saying how good Dublin had been lately 😊😊

7. Default

Anyone been to Nataly in d9 gonna go this week 😊looks great

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer46 View Post
    Anyone been to Nataly in d9 gonna go this week 😊looks great
    She's a hotly.