Page 301 of 378 FirstFirst ... 201251291299300301302303311351 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 3777

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Hi.
    Would anyone be able to PM me details on how to find the broken pen place? And if it's more or less discreet than fangs?
    I really want to try fangs, but the street seems a bit too busy for my liking, so wondering if broken pen place might be any better.
    Thank you in advance.
    American beer is like making love in a canoe...
    ...Fucking close to water!!!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by chopsticks View Post
    Hi.
    Would anyone be able to PM me details on how to find the broken pen place? And if it's more or less discreet than fangs?
    I really want to try fangs, but the street seems a bit too busy for my liking, so wondering if broken pen place might be any better.
    Thank you in advance.
    Both are discreet enough if you've an appointment but no shop is ever really discreet. Better than the sunny place om mother of Jesus st though.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmyTantraMassage View Post
    Both are discreet enough if you've an appointment but no shop is ever really discreet. Better than the sunny place om mother of Jesus st though.
    Never Cloudy place is discrete. Just vanish into the doorway as you passing. You could be going to the accountants office! No giant bright Massage Parlour signs on display either.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Airbusdriver View Post
    Never Cloudy place is discrete. Just vanish into the doorway as you passing. You could be going to the accountants office! No giant bright Massage Parlour signs on display either.
    Eh, there's a sign outside actually. And it's obvious where you're going with the sign over the door on the street. Especially as they don't look after women.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by chopsticks View Post
    Hi.
    Thank you in advance.
    Sent you some info there.

Eh, there's a sign outside actually. And it's obvious where you're going with the sign over the door on the street. Especially as they don't look after women.
    Really? As in not paying fairly?

Broken Pen isn’t a shop and is very discreet.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by prp View Post
    Really? As in not paying fairly?
    As in they don't do female clients

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyTantraMassage For This Useful Post:

witcher11 (08-10-23)

10. Default

Hi, would anybody pm me the location of f***s or Broken Pen please

11. Default

Would also love a pm about Broken Pen please and thank you.