Page 327 of 378 FirstFirst ... 227277317325326327328329337377 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 3773

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Met Eva in Fangs this week. Lovely looking girl with funny line of chat and outstanding perfect body if you like the petite type. Massage was solid and enjoyable and end excellent. Got full 60 minutes. I treat myself to visit to fangs approx once a month since hearing about it here and can't fault it. Each girl has been different and enjoyable on their own merits.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by naomhtiobraid View Post
    Looking at visiting a moonlight place on the rebels street this week. Any have an good or bad experiences in this place ?
    Sent you a pm.

3. Default

Visited the place on the shopping Street (rhymes with crafton). No name, just a thai lady advertising No extras, though the website it was on usually suggests there are. I guess it's a legit massage place but very bad massage, so unsure. Anyway, got a brazillian girl who was sweet but clearly didn't know how to massage. Paid full, but probably not returning.
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 18-11-23 at 19:59. Reason: deleted competitors- Julie

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by td1 View Post
    There’s a ruling it can’t be named. I’d like to know where it is so I could avoid
    I have a feeling that couple have a chain of parlours, so you just might have quite a few to avoid

5. Default

Already have yall a hint coz friends had similar experiences. Had to do her hubby for free at least once/week 'to practice'. That was also how they interviewed back when they had 2, 1 in the bar area. And if yall noticed, extras became hush hush just b4 the lockdown coz only owner and her sisters were allowed to do extras. Daily wage there was the same for a minimum of 4 clients excluding girl's cut, I think, coz Thai place I worked was a tenner less, clients or no clients plus standard cut for each massage, extras or no.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyTantraMassage For This Useful Post:

tbooker281 (19-11-23)

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AmyTantraMassage View Post
    If it's Dublin, they must be having a super time with this article out.
    Thanks for hint. Can only think of 1 place now that it can be. Be interesting to see what happens. As she had legal advise for case guess they may have to do to district court to enforce it. Wonder will that shop survive. Never in it. Will they close and reopen under a different owner or cover owner. For amount involved would shop/business be even worth that if sold. Assume renting premises. Place still looked open this week.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by swamdublin View Post
    Thanks for hint. Can only think of 1 place now that it can be. Be interesting to see what happens. As she had legal advise for case guess they may have to do to district court to enforce it. Wonder will that shop survive. Never in it. Will they close and reopen under a different owner or cover owner. For amount involved would shop/business be even worth that if sold. Assume renting premises. Place still looked open this week.
    African did. On account the deplorable woman who owns it pays taxes. And they've had more than 1. Worse still, I heard you pay for extra to a receptionist and the girls get a 'wage' every week less bills, any 'over stayers' and any who didn't pay for the shower.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyTantraMassage For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (20-11-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by claremorris View Post
    I have a feeling that couple have a chain of parlours, so you just might have quite a few to avoid
    Ok , I’ll try read into Amy’s hints too. I’m not sure of what the name may be yet. Tks.

Which is the better of the two.

I go by the "Garden Paradise" every day and I'm be do paranoid going in with the bus stop outside

Can someone pm link to Fengs