Page 227 of 380 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229237277327 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 3795

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

Hi new here, could I get a PM for Fang's place please?

Any recommendations a massage place for tight muscles in dublin? HE etc not required

3. Default

Hi can anyone pm me some basic info( like who is Fang), thanks a million much appreciated

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by prp View Post
    Any recommendations a massage place for tight muscles in dublin? HE etc not required
    Any sports injury clinic/physio will be able to help you. Google is your friend.

5. Default

I'd recommend Phen Thai massage in D2

6. Default

Can someone send me details of where fangs is.. I can't figure it out

7. Default

Was in the Thai place with 2 places in city centre. Went to one near luas and down street from gardai compliants place. Massage extremely poor. when On back felt like she was using one hand to look at phone and when turned over a lot of clock watching Was offered extras twice at end of massage but felt no vibe with her. It assume the extras would have been very mechincal based on massage. Went for a nomal massage but standard was awful. Would be extremely slow to go back again. Any one aware via pM of any walk in places in city centre where you get a good tease/suprise tease along say luas line streets in city centre. etc From walking around city centre seems to be a lot less walk in shops for massage these days.

Quote Originally Posted by swamdublin View Post
    Was in the Thai place with 2 places in city centre. Went to one near luas and down street from gardai compliants place. Massage extremely poor. when On back felt like she was using one hand to look at phone and when turned over a lot of clock watching Was offered extras twice at end of massage but felt no vibe with her. It assume the extras would have been very mechincal based on massage. Went for a nomal massage but standard was awful. Would be extremely slow to go back again. Any one aware via pM of any walk in places in city centre where you get a good tease/suprise tease along say luas line streets in city centre. etc From walking around city centre seems to be a lot less walk in shops for massage these days.
    It's always a case of your milage may vary. There are plenty of places near the cinema in that area that also provide additional services.

9. Default

Thai Time, Parkwest.

Reviews

Hi folks. I’ve been trying to find some really good massages places in the city over the past few months. Some have been very hit and others very miss.

Fangs seems to keep popping up here but I’ve no idea what that’s supposed to be? Could someone shed some light for me? It’s possible I’ve already been!!

Many thanks!