Page 366 of 378 FirstFirst ... 266316356364365366367368376 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,660 of 3772

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EdmundStown View Post
    I went recently to the place where the CAB sing up the RA. Went in through the pink door to see Croft girl. Definitely big in Japan.. and everywhere else.
    Ok back massage at first but long way short of promised NURU and other goodies. Finish was ... PM for details.
    I for one can not make head nor tail of this one lol 🤔

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DubTony38 View Post
    Looking for a massage from an Asian lady. Will be in city centre this Friday. Any recommendations? Feel free to DM
    Mily in Dublin 2, who used to advertise here is excellent. Pm me if you want more info.

3. Default

I think Edmund has been to a D7 suburb to visit a lady who shares the same first name as the main character in the Tomb Raider video game.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Smallbone For This Useful Post:

EdmundStown (19-03-24), PhilPhilPhil (20-03-24)

Quote Originally Posted by Smallbone View Post
    I think Edmund has been to a D7 suburb to visit a lady who shares the same first name as the main character in the Tomb Raider video game.
    Well done, Smallbone. You go to top of the class!
    Not to cut too much across another thread, the lady was significantly more "there" than the photos suggested. Perhaps she has Kate Middleton doing her pics. Nothing against larger ladies, but when reality does not meet anywhere near photos, then the phrase "he who pays the piper calls the tune" comes to mind

6. Default

Ah and now the penny has dropped here too lol.

Cheers Edmund

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BacardiacArrest For This Useful Post:

EdmundStown (19-03-24)

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EdmundStown View Post
    Well done, Smallbone. You go to top of the class!
    Not to cut too much across another thread, the lady was significantly more "there" than the photos suggested. Perhaps she has Kate Middleton doing her pics. Nothing against larger ladies, but when reality does not meet anywhere near photos, then the phrase "he who pays the piper calls the tune" comes to mind
    Agreed. Had the same experience in the city centre with a girl who has the same name as a four letter middle east terror group. If they wouldn't turn heads in the street, i.e. don't instantly turn you on, then it's a let down considering:
    1. The hotness element is missing
    2. The massage itself is usually amateurish
    It feels like poor value.
    Last edited by TheoVon; 19-03-24 at 21:47.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TheoVon For This Useful Post:

tbooker281 (20-03-24)

Quote Originally Posted by TheoVon View Post
    Agreed. Had the same experience in the city centre with a girl who has the same name as a four letter middle east terror group. If they wouldn't turn heads in the street, i.e. don't instantly turn you on, then it's a let down considering:
    1. The hotness element is missing
    2. The massage itself is usually amateurish
    It feels like poor value.
    Or even worse... during B2B its hard to breath with all that weight on top of you

11. The Following User Says Thank You to EdmundStown For This Useful Post:

claremorris (20-03-24)

Reviews

Was in an old Thai haunt in Lettuce Street yesterday, with a name superior to others, had a very good experience. 9 pints for 45 mins is good value for a very good massage!

Quote Originally Posted by Airbusdriver View Post
    Was in an old Thai haunt in Lettuce Street yesterday, with a name superior to others, had a very good experience. 9 pints for 45 mins is good value for a very good massage!
    9 pints all in or extra pints after?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Will1015 View Post
    9 pints all in or extra pints after?
    10 more pints were needed...still overall ok price