Page 342 of 382 FirstFirst ... 242292332340341342343344352 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 3814

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Has anyone met new Irish girl,; Grainne n fang's. Met Monica a few times and she's lovely

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JamesH For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (01-01-24)

3. Default

Any recommendations for a thicker/BBw masseuse, can travel anywhere in Dublin. Thanks

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JackTheRip For This Useful Post:

Johnom (02-01-24)

Would someone mind giving me a PM with some tips for sone of the cryptic places mentioned please much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by JackTheRip View Post
    Any recommendations for a thicker/BBw masseuse, can travel anywhere in Dublin. Thanks
    Yeah, definitely interested in that if anyone knows.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JackTheRip View Post
    Mary who advertises here. Same location as Jennifer who advertises here. Rathmines.
    Last edited by Dayteam; 02-01-24 at 16:34. Reason: Location - Adrian

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyTantraMassage For This Useful Post:

Johnom (02-01-24)

Hey, time for the occasional "I'm new here" post - just looking for some clues to the place names. I've got my own favorites but always looking to branch out

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gobybicycle View Post
    Hey, time for the occasional "I'm new here" post - just looking for some clues to the place names. I've got my own favorites but always looking to branch out
    Thanks for sharing! You've really got into the spirit of this forum!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TheoVon For This Useful Post:

CuriousAL2020 (05-01-24)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by espresso View Post
    Has anyone ever been or know where a certain Kelly works. She is Irish 20s believe dark hair. I sent here a few messages early last year but never met her. At the time she was working from a shop in a place where you "Throw Glass" in North Dublin. I thought she was Monica who now works in Fangs but judging by her whatsapp photo no. - Although I believe they worked in the same place.
    She was indeed working with Monica previously but looks like she's moved. Advertising elsewhere as based in a place where I'd put batter on my Stones. A different girl, Zoe, has replaced her where Fin makes glass.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Airbusdriver For This Useful Post:

TheoVon (05-01-24)

14. Default

I’m almost positive I’ve worked out where Broken Pen is, but from comments on here I understand they don’t do walkins & you need an appointment…could someone please send me a PM with contact details & any info on who’s currently working there? Thanks a million.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Smallbone For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (09-01-24)

16. Default

Anyone been to Grainne at Fangs? Not much info in this thread about her.