Page 94 of 378 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cucking43 View Post
    Literally my last post!

People want things handed on a plate for them - no patience at all ��
    I am convinced its a game with some people (who have multiple accounts) to keep asking more & more questions to see how long they can keep you engaged.

2. Default

Anyone been to lotts massage lately, whats the standard of lady in there like now? Havent been there in a while

3. Default

Has anyone tried a place in D8 located on the 'Rebel County road', with a name that rhymes with the latest Marvel hero played by Oscar Isaac? Advertises on the other 2 sites?

Am I right in saying that you have to go through the barber shop next door to get into the premises?! I was reading their sign on the wall but I was passing on a bus and I'm not sure if I read it right :-D

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sergiogarcia View Post
    Anyone been to lotts massage lately, whats the standard of lady in there like now? Havent been there in a while
    I avoid that place like the plague. Way too dodgy an area, lots of junkies hanging around. Also, despite being a back lane, it's close to the rear of a couple of hotels and a hostel so also tends to be a load of tourists hanging about.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cucking43 For This Useful Post:

bigmango (13-07-22)

6. Default

Ah sure for anyone knows you could be working in the place below the massage place, i doubt anyone cares. Yea a few junkies around but just walk past quick with head down.

Reviews

I avoid that place like the plague. Way too dodgy an area, lots of junkies hanging around. Also, despite being a back lane, it's close to the rear of a couple of hotels and a hostel so also tends to be a load of tourists hanging about.
    I agree - there are more discreet places around.

Wouldn't be put off for those reasons I've come to learn people dont give a fuck plus besides the junkies no one else really around there besides a few staff on smoke breaks but just give them a few minutes and they're gone

Reviews

Any info on the house on Tall Robot Street? Pm me if you have.
    If not I might TOFTT.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    I agree - there are more discreet places around.
    Would agree 100%.Discretion is the most important

Has anyone tried a place in D8 located on the 'Rebel County road', with a name that rhymes with the latest Marvel hero played by Oscar Isaac? Advertises on the other 2 sites?

Am I right in saying that you have to go through the barber shop next door to get into the premises?! I was reading their sign on the wall but I was passing on a bus and I'm not sure if I read it right :-D
    Yes I rang and was told you have to go through the barber shop and then ring the bell on the door at the back and wait for an answer. For that reason I’ve never been. Very odd.