Page 96 of 381 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146196 ... LastLast

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Neik94 View Post
    ............................. Or Stella from Broken pen? Thanks.
    Met her a number of times over the years pre-Covid.
    She has retired from her previous line of work
    See my Post 923

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tomboxley View Post
    No haven't been with Samy or Mila yet only Ellie and Isa. Not sure if Isa works Thursdays but maybe she just had a day off.
    Last time I seen Isa was on a Monday and I got lucky as I unexpectedly had some free time, but in the end I could only stay for 30 minutes. Not long enough in her company.

Another trip to Dublin is required soon and hopefully I can stay longer.
    Isa is still my favorite girl.But really would love to try samy soon

I noticed fang place has disappeared off Google no phone number for it and it doesn't seem to exist as far as map searches.
    Bit strange , I don't store number on my phone for obvious reason so now don't have it, could some kind sole pass it on thanks is it concerning that it's not appearing as usual ?

I see Celia back advertising in Stepaside. Is she worth a visit, tired of all the usual places mentioned on here and Looking for a new adventure 😊

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pussypleaser View Post
    Will be in Dublin next week.Would be interested in seeing Samy.Any reviews of her will be appreciated
    I was with Sammy the other day and she's lovely, really good massage and I'd definitely recommend her.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Machobuck View Post
    I was with Sammy the other day and she's lovely, really good massage and I'd definitely recommend her.
    Good to know.Booked an appointment to see her this Friday.Thanks for the info

Hi guys did any1 visit Paola/Fabiana from Broken Pen? If you know anything about Natasha/Amanda from same place PM me please
    I can share info or my recommends if you need, feel free to PM me for that!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Neik94 View Post
    Hi guys did any1 visit Paola/Fabiana from Broken Pen? If you know anything about Natasha/Amanda from same place PM me please
    I can share info or my recommends if you need, feel free to PM me for that!
    Can someone pm me about broken pen place? Can't figure it out at all.. And who to ask for. Thanks

9. Default

has anyone been to the golden location harrys cross? anything going?

Golden place I visited last way before covid. Nice lady and a finish of happiness was an option. Expensive.. but nice all the same